“You won't be disappointed!!”

Creole's Rotisserie Chicken
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Description: In your restaurant travel article and mentioned in several forum posts
Reviewed 17 June 2018

We really enjoyed our chicken and sides. Great flavor all around. Coconut rice and beans were outstanding. Great prices. Highly recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,115)

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We traveled to Roatan just this past week and OMG this chicken was amazing! We visited the first day we arrived and the last day. I tried the 1/4 chicken and it came with a leg and thigh plus two sides for about $8 bucks. I had the carrot salad, coconut beans and rice and the pasta salad. AND DON'T FORGET THE BEST RUM CAKE ON THE ISLAND!!! you won't regret eating here.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The food and service were both outstanding. A whole chicken - with four sides- for just 20.00. The chicken was superb and the family was full! You can’t go wrong eating here. The beans and rice were awesome, as were just the red beans. Yum yum.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We loved the rotisserie chicken!!! Flavor is delicious!! I got the 1/4 chicken and had plenty of food. Hubby got the 1/2 and had leftovers. You will not be disappointed! Good portions and great value. Plus, if you go near sunset, the views are the best on the island!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Stopped for dinner without doing any research. Menu reminded us of local restaurants on St Maarten. My wife had the fried shrimp, they were small but hey, they're shrimp. Nice light breading. Got to taste the shrimp. I had an enormous chicken burrito. Too much lettuce for me and I like lots of frijoles refritos [a little short]. Prices were in both $ and lemperas. Birds were noisy until sun went down. We'll be back after dark.