My husband and I came to Tranquil Seas to rest after spending 5 days diving at another resort. The room was very clean, the owners were very friendly and they went out of their way to make a special anniversary dinner for us. This is a small resort so you feel like you are all alone. The pool is a great place to hide and read a book. The palapa on the end of the dock is a wonderful place to hang a hammock and read. There is pretty good snorkeling right off the dock for the inexperienced. We did not try to the dive services, but my husband hired a guide for fishing and he had a great half day of fishing for a reasonable price. We will definitely come back with my kids. Note. They do not provide showers supplies...so bring shampoo, conditioner, soap. Also, there are only towels for the bath, so if you'd like more ask or bring some from home. This didn't bother us because I knew this ahead of time from previous reviews, but another couple staying there didn't know so we gave them shampoo/conditioner. Very easy to take a taxi into The West End area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Honduras/Roatan, Bay Islands