We were lucky enough to come across Tranquil Seas as we explored options for a couple of nights at the end of our week long visit to Roatan. From the moment we walked through the gates and into the tropical greenery we felt a sense of relaxation. Chris the owner was fantastic, very welcoming with a wonderful staff. It was clear after chatting to Chris that the 'ECO' aspect of this resort is not just a trendy title. He talked to us about his deep commitment to the island and specifically to the Roatan Marine Park ( we were delighted that he includes a small contribution to the Park in your bill). This would be the place to stay if you care about being informed about reef preservation & supporting the local community and environment. It is also the place to stay if you want to sit on your porch or at the Sunken Fish Bar with a great G&T and look out over the beautiful blues of the Caribbean. These two nights were a real highlight of out trip to Roatan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Honduras/Roatan, Bay Islands