We stayed on the Island for 11 days and checked out alot of places. Friends of ours recommended Anthony Keys for the dinner buffet and show. We took our rental vehicle over there and they shuttled us over to the island on a little boat.
We sat on the row of picnic tables for a bit, then went over for a "happy hour drink special"
For $6 you get two coffee cup sized drinks with little alcohol. Dinner was ready. We went throught the line got 2 ribs, fish, potatoe, baked beans, 2 pc of flat bread and a GFS style brownie. The only thing edible to 3 of the 4 of us was the beans. Ribs were over boiled and full of grissle, fish had been reheated multiple times (it was too tough to chew), and the brownie was stale. It started raining which probably didn't help. We croewded under the hut where the food was served and watched a crab race and limbo. Neither which was entertaining except for watching a drunk guy that kept falling. He obviously didnt know the limbo rules because he kept on....
Save you $22 a person and go any where else. Of the 50 plus meals we ate, this was the worste!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the island of Roatan, Anthony's Key Resort is a legendary tropical wonderland where lush greenery rustles in breezy sea air. Pristine beaches rim turquoise waters. And wooden bungalows perched above a tranquil lagoon offer guests incredibly scenic views and a sense of perfect disconnection from everyday life back at home. For over 40 years, this family-run paradise has been home to divers in search of unspoiled waters, and lovers of natural adventure in all its forms.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Anthony's Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthony`s Key Hotel Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Hotel Roatan
- Anthonys Key Resort
- Anthony's Key Resort Honduras/Roatan, Bay Islands