My husband and I decided to go to Tahiti for our honeymoon, we visited the main island Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. We decided to stay at the Sofitel because it looked like we would be able to get the luxury honeymoon experience without having to pay ridiculuously for it.
The service at the Sofitel Moorea was amazing!! as soon as we got off the airport we were picked up and shuttled right away to the hotel which was just a short drive away. once we checked in, we were driven to our room, as we approached our room we realized that we had been upgraded to a over water bungalow instead of the garden view bungalow. the views from the room were just gorgeous. the hotel is really quiet and friendly. The front desk staff was super helpful whenever we needed anything, taxis, dinner reservations, tours. Our stay in Moorea was the highlight our trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort is located on the North-East Coast of the island, just 5 minutes away from Temae airport, Vaiare ferries docks, the 18 holes international golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus®. This landmark hotel is built on the longest and most beautiful white sand beach of the island, within a protected marine area maintained by the CRIOBE®.From this hotel, guests have a unique panoramic view on the lagoon and the island of Tahiti. The hotel offers a wide range of accommodation with a total of 113 Luxury Bungalows located in the gardens, directly on the beach or over the water. Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora has the only Luxury Beach Bungalows on Moorea that have unobstructed views of the island of Tahiti, located directly on the beach. Historically, this hotel is the first of the island that built bungalows over the water. Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora has now the largest Luxury Overwater Bungalows in Moorea (83 sq. meters).Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora also features 1 Luxury Villa with 2 bedrooms (150 sq.meters). It has 2 bathrooms, 1 lounge, 1 deck and 1 outdoor jacuzzi®, with a direct access into the lagoon and panoramic views of the island of Tahiti.Dine in Polynesian authenticity at the Pure restaurant with outdoor terrace dining offering complimentary and traditional dance shows every night or choose the barefoot elegance of K restaurant, gourmet dining, feet in the sand experience, with a unique dance show.For light snacks and exotic cocktails or premium alcohols while admiring the view, try the Vue bar overlooking the infinity pool, the lagoon and Tahiti with weekly live concerts. For light snacks and exotic cocktails during a farniente day on the beach, only steps away from the lagoon, try the Beach bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Hotel Maharepa
- Sofitel Moorea Beach Resort
- Sofitel Maharepa
- Maharepa Sofitel
- Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort Maharepa