“Fabulous!”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Maharepa
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Our total favourite! Can't wait to go back. Tried the parrot fish after reviews on here and it was delicious. Definitely lived up to reviews. Totally melt in the mouth. Another highlight was the prawns in cognac. The sauce was mouth watering and I'm still thinking about it. A little light on number of prawns so not a meal for a large eater. Prawn curry also good but not as good as the others. Desserts - lava cake delicious but again fairly small. Perhaps our appetites are just larger than the French? Mousse also good. Would not get the profiteroles again. A thoroughly enjoyable meal and we will be going back at least once before the end of our trip. Highly recommend!

1  Thank LisaTAuckland
Write a ReviewReviews (1,514)

Reviewed 9 July 2018

they picked us up at our hotel and also returned us after this superb dinner. we had the parrot fish, which was out of this world. I had the escargot too, which was simply delicious. I was in heaven! the host came over to talk with us a couple of time, making sure our experience was the best it could be. If staying near here, you should definitely make a reservation (your hotel can do it for you).

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great fine dining restaurant in Mo'orea. We had reservations at 6:30 pm and I would definitely recommend an earlier reservation time since the restaurant is quite small and can get noisy. I would highly recommend the Parrot Fish and Tuna Carpaccio. The owner was very friendly and knowledgeable on the menu.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

the food at Rudy's was exceptional the service in basketball I would definitely recommend this restaurant wonderful value for the price

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I had the recommended fish stuffed with crab. The staff was very friendly. We were picked up and returned to our hotel. Highly recommended.