1,044 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I think it was my best trip ever..I can't describe how this trip was..
It was perfect
Big thanks for all the animation team
U are the team as it must
Ahmed Dida you made it better
Dida thx brocute

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Enjoyed everything, very restful. Lovely beach and surrounded by beautiful gardens. Went on an amazing snorkelling trip. Food ok but a little boring. Stayed here Easter 2015 but it won't let me go that far back on the dates. If you want relaxing this is a lovely resort for that.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2016

stayed at laguna vista back in spetember 2015. cant fault the contry or the staff of the hotel itself but i had to leave early due to getting food poisoning and this made my time awful. some of the staff were let go whilst i was there after being caught taken photos of people in thier bikini's. The head Chef was also a perv and wouldnt leave me alone. Our room also had no air con the whole time they tried to fix it on numerous occasions and instaed of moving rooms they kept us there to over heat all night and day so I personally wouldnt recommend this hotel just because of the food and the situations that happend around my holiday.

Room Tip: just avoid
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

I spent my vacation in Laguna Vista beach for 6 days really I'm very satisfied about this vacation and I recommended this hotel for any one need to relax
Rooms are very tidy and clean
Swimming pools are very nice
Restaurant very good but we need more varieties

I want to thank Mr .Mohamed Shaban for his recommendation to stay in Laguna Vista

Many Thanks for Ahmed and Badawy from restaurant for serving us with friendly way

Thanks Laguna Vista for your hospitality.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Laguna Vista B, Front Office Manager at Laguna Vista Garden Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2015

Dear Mr. Amr
Thank you for taking the time to review our resort on trip aadvisor , your appreciation will be delivered to all the staff member and we will keep it up step forward in order to satisfy all guets and we are looking forward to see you againe
best regards

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Well, where to start?
From check in everything was brilliant. The staff were brlliant.
The room was super cute and very nice. Clean and kept tidy by the hard working staff. The pool boys and bar boys are great fun, very entertaining. The pool boys kept our sun loungers for us, which was brilliant. The bar boys were just cheeky but funny. The food, well that left a lot to be desired, but the waiters were very attentive and were always on the go.

The location of the hotel is great. Great shops all around, and some good bars and restaurants.

Nabq Bay is very good for couples. I went with my bestie, but as we were single females we felt rather intimidated at times. We both even had our backsides felt up whilst queuing at a cash machine which was rather odd. But we can handle our selves so it wasn't to much of a problem.

All in all, visit Nabq Bay, but having stayed at the Laguna Vista Beach I would rather return there in all honesty

Stayed: November 2014