2,989 results
All reviews main restaurant sharm el hotel grounds entertainment team pataya pools holiday
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I won't go into great detail , I'll get right to the point :

Property : AMAZING , our first reaction to the BLOOMING flowers and plants and Butterflies everywhere was " WoW this place is a like a magical smurf land "...

Pool : Very nice pools , several pools throughout the property . Could use a little facelift from the sun damage (but its only evident up close , overall, very nice.

Management : Kind and friendly .

Beach : The beach itself in our opinion is what makes this resort , its very unique , you're literally steps away from Parasailing , steps away from snorkelling , steps away from daily kite surfing shows , steps away from a lagoon in the heart of the Red Sea in one of the most coral infested locations in the world. Did i mention you're also steps away from swimming or lounging around on a sandy beach ?

Location : Great if you want to avoid the chaos of Naama Bay yet still want to be near all the action.

Overall, we wouldn't hesitate in going back !

Thanks to everyone at Laguna Vista Beach Resort and at Laguna Vista Residence .

Room Tip: Swim up rooms looked cool...but we didn't stay in 1 .
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank smalcolm1983
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

That was my ever trip.
I called it my dream trip
I can't describe how this trip was..
It was perfect as mean
Big thanks for all the animation team
U are the team as it must❤
Ahmed Dida you made it better
Dida,thx bro

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank maro k
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

rooms not clean enough with empty fridge and room needs painting toilet is horrible no supplements we found lots of inscets and reptiles and the theatre needs maintenance food is disgusting no variety and tasteless smell of cups and dishes like hell all of our family were disappointed the staff tried to help doing the best but with no service you can't find help

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Rawan M
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best hotel I've stayed at in Sharm El Sheikh, and I've stayed in many. The experience you get there is totally not comparable to any other resort. From camel riding on the beach, to Pataya the beach/night club, top not spa/gym, and of course vast pools and incredible snorkelling I never had to leave! Everything is at your doorstep. The vibe is magical.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aytenelmofty
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Had a pvt pool room, great and clean, spacious, had good time around the pool with the entertainment team, food was amazing at the brunch pool resto, fun evening shows, in genera highly recommended for couples and families!

Room Tip: Sea view and pvt pool rooms are the best
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo