4,076 results
All reviews radisson blu marine room the trade winds toucan bar animation team sharm el main restaurant pool bar fish italian restaurant sea view special thanks great holiday coral reef all inclusive package restaurant staff two weeks
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I liked an Animator Oksana Kudina. She was happy to amuse my children and me. She is beautiful, kind and cheerful girl ! She told us about every zone restaurants, gym, spa salons, of the Hotel. She told us where we can buy masks for swimming.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms, nice food and animation team is good as well. Really liked Oksana from animation team and Mouhamed from the bar. Bodily exercise at morning with Oksana and helped me to have a day full of fun without any problem. Thank you for excellent holidays!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Victoria and the animation team are extremely cool and provide awesome entertainment.perfect
the hotel is amazing with wonderful service and goooooood food and again the team are really good at preforming

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We’ve been in May 2018 with my Mom. So, my Mom was happy. As she liked everything)) For me Hotel was boring. Maybe cause it’s more family hotel. But view and area very beautiful, same like in pic. Food hmmm not bad, But i didn’t see fruits and good quality sweets. Anyway that vacation was for my mom and and she loved everything.

Good luck

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Brimzhanova D
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The animation team is the one responsible for all the fun in the hotel & outside it. They can change your mood completely from thinking to enjoying. Especially, Viktoria, she is too joyful, energitic & cheerful.
The Breakfast is good, but the dinner need more preparation & better choice of meals.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends