My husband and I stayed at the at Cssr for a week from the 16th of February, the weather was beautiful in the mid 70's, got a really nice tan.
When we first arrived, we were taken to our room by a guy in a golf buggy, why I don't know, as the complex is compact, it would have been quicker to walk. He was quite a reckless driver and just a bit too friendly, he hung around the room waiting for a tip so we gave him a couple of pound coins, to which he informed us that it would be better to tip in Egyptian money, we already knew this but as the lowest exchange rate in Britain is 100 Egyptian pounds roughly 10 pounds in our money, no way was he getting that for a tip, he back tracked and took the pound coins. Then of course our luggage was then delivered by another guy so we tipped again.
The hotel room was lovely, very clean and spacious.We both enjoyed the food. Entertainment not so good, ended up watching films on the telly most nights.
I don't like shopping, so did not venture out the complex, my husband did, and said never again, constantly pestered the
Whole time he was out.
The staff do work very hard and are all very cheerful, we were told by the reps to tip small and often, quite happy to do this. Our housekeeper was Mohammed, my husband half way through the holiday went to tip him, it was another housekeeper called Sharif who said Mohammed was away home, so my husband gave him the tip, the towel art only started then with a crocodile, then the next day a little figure, Sharif knocked on our door that night saying he had forgotten to give us our water, think he was looking for another tip. Mohammed we spied later on. These were the only niggles we had, really don't mind tipping when your getting a good service. Also noticed that the pool guys were reserving beds for people, they also must have been tipped. All in all, this is a very nice hotel, staff are very good with kids, and the grounds were maintained to a high standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay