This hotel would make me break my rule about never staying in the same place twice! I loveddd this holiday! We were given chilled juice when we arrived in reception just what we needed and then were escorted to our room by a very friendly member of staff where we found our bags waiting for us! Lovely touch. We had amazing views from our balcony and couldnt believe how spacious and clean our room was. Every detail has been thought about and r room was gorgeous! We had a few days of fog and spent a few hours longer in r room in the morning where we realised the plasma tv had a great list of channels one of which plays back to back movies brill for when u cant leave the room!! Myself and my boyfriend both in our twenties loved the amenities and the slides r fantastic we had such a laugh!! Make sure u go to welcome meeting and get a la carte vouchers, Haytham (hes brill!) will look after you in the Asain, beautiful food and great crack with bar tricks to keep us entertained! Main restaurant had great selection, we miss the food and ask Abdo for mayonnaise, its unreal! :) hotel taxis r well priced for return trips especially into Soho square, went twice in one week! Loved it. Pataya beach just a stones throw away and we went for a walk most days to here such beautiful views and can spot fish whilst walking along the piers. The wave pool at hotel doesnt get enough rating, its class we spent loads of time in here and the week we visited wasnt overly warm so it was nice to get into the lovely warm water and enjoy the waves. We really really really enjoyed r stay here and have tried to find a negative to balance this review but i literally cant find anything! Love this place its heaven. Will def be back but next time for 2 weeks! Thank u Coral Sea Splash! Ps make sure to get the ice cream in main restaurant at lunch time they make their own cones and they r sooo warm and amazing...a must!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay