US$69
US$100
US$94
Priceline
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$268
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017

It's very bad experience, I reserved my accommodation all inclusive. So sorry , the level of meals & service were under Zero. The stuff is not professional & not well trained. The photos of the resort on booking location don't belong to the reality that I saw it. The level of cleaning was very bad everywhere. The color of water in swimming pool was green because the people didn't wear swimming cloth .The management of resort is very weak because they couldn't apply the policy & the rules of tourism to oblige the guest to respect this place. All the stuff are working without wearing standard uniform.The air condition is not working all time in reception & restaurant. The beach is far away 20 minutes by bus & is very limited. Never ever to repeat this mistake again in this resort.

Room Tip: nothing, it's terrible
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tharwatsobhy1
Reviewed 23 October 2016

i visited this hotel in September, 20 2016 as individual tourist for 14 nights with good price for staying there. The hotel is situated in Nabq bay, which i like very much for it's good beaches and beautiful sea. My room was 8001, ground floor , pool view. It was always good cleaned and quiet. All stuff at this cosy hotel is friendly and always smiled. The hotel is not so big but there are a lot of greenery , clean pools, mini aqua park. the hotel has two beaches-sandy and coral, so everyone can choose which one he likes more. it was not first my visit to Sharm so i can compare with other hotels. i will advise my friends to visit this hotel and will come back here also again soon.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank Natali M
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

The best hotel to enjoy in sharm El shikh
Really it's Quait and nice place for unforgettable memories with your family, very good attitude and smiling staff is a grate advantage inside resort.
For sure I will recommend this resort to my friends.
Thanks for all of the hotel team.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Rightman95
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Let me firest thanks every body in this resort and I hope see all again with the same team .
Good resort
nice aqua park
staff very polite and so friendly
room and food very good
they have good managers
good service .
I promise spend always my vacation with you.

• Stayed: August 2016
3  Thank 12,788
Reviewed 27 September 2016

where do I start lol x
firstly this was my 15th visit to this hotel and always found it value for money , I'm quite easily pleased as in clean bed , hot water , sunshine and pool , never rated the food anyway but never went hungry , we started our 15 hour journey to sharm on sept 11th to show our support to this beautiful place , we knew in advance things wouldn't be how they was before and we prepared for this by packing crackers paste and cheese spread so at least we had something we could eat in case things were bad or no where was open , first day we arrived baby pool was green with algie in it , they did treat this and by day 4 was all clear but was only chemical clear as filters were not working on it , the pool area in the whole time we were there wasn't washed down , the broken chairs scattering the pool side were never cleaned once , the dinning room was filthy table cloths stained chairs had old food on them , we did only eat here about 5 times as we felt rude keep walking out so just stopped walking in . the bedding in the rooms was stained as were the fresh towels we got daily , there was no hot water at all in the hotel for our entire stay so all plates , cutlery linen etc was washed in cold water , I hated being a English serial complainer but I soon fell into this category . by day 3 I had started with an infection in my eyes by day 4 both were shut and stayed that way for 9 days , the pain was unreal and I couldn't go out even at night without sunglasses on , on day 5 myself and the 2 ladies I travelled with started coming out in scabs all over our bodies , we eventually went to se a doctor , my eyes reaction to the sun our scabs sunburn , the hotel did move us after nearly loosing it with them into the appartments next door so we finally had hot water 4 days before leaving , the only cold and fizzy drink on offer was beer as all soft drinks were stored in the sun so the fizz had gone out of them before they even opened them , the spirits were water , we got told it was because they were old spirits it tasted so weak ;-) , , anyway finally home been to my own doctors and being admitted to hospital with an unknown infection which has now consumed my hole body including my eyes , I loved this hotel and it saddens me so much at the state of it now and it wasn't because of the lack of staff , as there was plenty sat round doing nothing at all apart from dealing hashish , CLOSE IT DOWN

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends