I fully agree with the previous review adding that whilst the sunbeds were used as wind breakers when the wind was up few people were on the beach so getting a bed was not a problem.
Value for money is certainly excellent here and would recommend anyone wanting to go to Egypt to go here, we have been to 4 in Sharm, and whilst one other we have been to was slightly better it cost 30% more.
The one thing they could do better is the 4 la a carte restaurants in that whilst they spread the booking times they are not fully utilised so they are more than half empty at 7pm when the next sitting is not due to 8:30.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 198 Superior Rooms, 290 Deluxe Rooms, 70 Family Rooms and 137 Junior Suites are spread around this beautifully designed modern resort. Several swimming pools wind there way between buildings or there is a gorgeous stretch of beach providing our guests with lots of options on where to spend their days. There are even 3 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart. Try snorkeling from the wooden jetty or merely a stroll at sunset to see the magnificence of the underworld of the Red Sea. Dining choices include international buffet or choose from the World of Cuisines, with Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Italian, Sea Food or a taste of Egypt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Rixos Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Grand Azure Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay