See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here March 2012. Beautiful hotel and gardens. Would recommend.room serviced every morning. Beach across the road. Lots of little shops and restaurants. Plenty of pool entertainment, bar and food on tap! Really enjoyed our stay here.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Maybe the are not the best place in Sharm but in terms of relaxing, hospitality, family friendly and prices they are one of the best .
In Addition to the remarkable location, near to Nemah bay and to city center and the camping + sea activities .

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel is defiantly what you pay for!! We only wanted a fortnight away to relax , instead we couldn't wait to get home!! The hotel room was dirty, mosquitos!! No plug for the dirty stained bath which has ants in! Net curtain was ripped not to say when the curtain fell down! Tv only had 1 channel and it wasn't in English, the fridge never worked! Reported it numerous times for the house keeping to just keep spraying in our room continuously!! After reporting it to reception numerous times they upgraded us to a kingsize room! Which was live able shower was disgusting like the prior room, the gentleman who took our suitcases to our new room was very rude and his Attitude was not on! Despite the door hanging off the safe, bar man kept moaning as we kept going back up to get more drinks as its all inclusive and said at one point your are drinking to much!! Entertainment did nothing until we complained, the club next to the hotel never once opened! The food was okay Ish but we ate out every night, there was a fire there on first day due to the lack of staff and having sneaky fags and just dropping there tabs! It was a good job we met another young couple English at the hotel, who thought the same as us and again had to be moved rooms! Not a hotel for English people at all, defiantly not!! And as the for the Thomas cook rep we never even met him he would not even come and talk to us, as we wanted to move hotels!! Fuming! Appalling security, I could go on forever more but I really cannot be bothered , I would never stop at this hotel again and even recommend anyone to, there is a reason why it's cheap! Cheap and nasty!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel is great and really amazing to be here again in the summer . I will bring my wife and come here to start a new honeymoon .the restaurant was really nice and there is a variety in the food so I can eat a plenty and variety of food . I loved this place so much people are so kind and very helpful and always smiling . I will come again soon isa

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2016

the stay was good but the room was not so impressive,. I liked the view of the room. The tourist at the hotel were good and it was much of non Egyptian crowd. Food was good and its an over all ok ok experience.

Room Tip: For a Day- good place to be at
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business