Jaz Mirabel Beach(Nabq Bay)
US$145
Tamra Beach(Nabq Bay)
US$166
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

US$100
US$93
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$100
  • Pool
US$268
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

It really sooooo bad at all ... no services no clean accommodation bad rooms ... bad toilets ... shortage in staff .. i ask for water bottle from recipient many many times i dont not got it all my stay... really i wish i not come and i will never do it again and dont ever try to come to this hotel ...

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Mina M
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

It was first holiday with my mum just two of us.We really looked forward for this holiday,but it was awful!We arrived and was dropped outside hotel nobody helped us with bags and suitcases.So we dragged everything our selfs.Reception staff was so rude and start flirting with us and asked why we together without man!We waited for a while in reception and it was I the evening never mind we traveled all day and we was hungry and thirsty.Finally we had keys to our room.Room was lovely and clean,big shower and beds.We went for dinner and food was awful we both not fussy eaters.We order drinks and staff was very sarcastic.Other best was nice and friendly.Next day was the same awful breakfast and nasty staff.We treated our selfs to spa and few treatments.We was offered sex massage!We both got partners back home!Our rap was nightmare she invited us every night to go clubbing with her.We didn't go.Manager was most arrogant man ever.Staff was serving him first and guest after!Out of order.We should be first!!Iit was first holiday in Egypt I don't think I will go back again.It was awful.Be very careful if u travelling without man.Every evening was so boring no entertainer staff we was watching TV every night.Never again!!!!

Stayed: July 2015
3  Thank Rasa R
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

Warning this is long but please read!! Woman steer clear of this hotel if you are without a man!!

Me and a friend have just returned from what can only be described as the holiday from hell.
We originally book 10 days all inclusive here but stayed no more than 5 days and swapped hotels halfway through the holiday.

When dropped off we immediately noticed the outside of the hotel was nothing like the pictures, run down, the fountains either side were dried up and dirty and no member of staff to help us with our luggage either. We had a young man help us instead from the local shop out front called Alex.

Straight away the reception staff were rude even though we were in high spirits. The bar staff bought us over a welcome drink and were so friendly. The reception has no air conditioning at all which in this heat is unacceptable.

Inside the hotel the grounds are well kept but again not the same as the pictures (the pictures on the website are from 2012 and the hotel has since changed hands in the last couple of months) the room was as the pictures described and the air con is very strong which we loved.

When we went to eat we noticed the buffet is very very small with only 4 hot options being rice and beans every single day and then things such as fish with skin still on just chopped up or liver or another day was chicken in some sort of sauce and beef but that's the only thing they ever served. Salad was unusual choice with cold boiled veg, and desserts were vile. Most times we went in, we walked out again and didn't eat because either the food was vile or what may have been decent was all gone as they did not cater to the number of people there. It was clear at this point the food was not catered to english at all. For the rest of our stay we ended up eating at KFC or McDonald's. We bought this up with the manager who offered to cook a seafood meal for £25 each even though we were all-inclusive, someone we met had paid this and the food was very small in quantity and not that good.
The breakfast had no toast no butter no fried eggs and no cereal!! They literally only cater to Russians!!

When it comes to the all-inclusive drinks the spirits are watered down as usual like most places but these are very very watered down, one day I made a point of drinking vodka straight to show it was watered down (I was correct) the beer when we firsts asked we were told was only available between 8-10pm, so we complained and were reassured by the manager they would stock it from now on all day, he never did! We had to complain to the bar staff (his name was Ali) who sorted it for us instead. The bottom pool bar is never manned and the top pool bar you have to ask them to stock the beer up there as well. Do not drink from the water containers as we watched a member of staff fill it up at the sink instead of changing them!!

That same day we opened our balcony door to hang out our towels to find smoke everywhere from where they were fumigating the land for Mosquitos (now we understand this is in the best interest of the people staying here but no prior warning had been given) my friend who suffers with respiratory problems began to find it hard to breath and coughing heavily. We complained again but no one apologised again!!

At this point we'd had enough and started to arrange changing hotels. We had a new manager approach us, trying to pursuade us to stay. He made a note of all the issues we had experience and promised to make a change he really did make an effort his name was Ahmed... Later that evening we had a call to our room it was Ahmed who want to come by our room to talk about our complaint in 20mins which we agreed was fine. But a minute later he was already at our door, well due to getting ready to go out me and my friend were no dressed so had to cover up immediately. I let him in and he sat on the edge of the bed asking my friend why she was so down. Then he began asking for a kiss but changed his mind stating due to Ramadan he would need to wait 1 more hour but wanted us to go to his room for sex in an hour!!! We said no numerous times until he finally left. He then started calling our room again over and over asking why we're not fully dressed and still asking for sex! Then knocked out door again but this time when I answered he immediately walked in and asking for sex again, I had to then shout and scream at him to leave until he eventually did... But the calls to our room continued until eventually he stopped. At this point we were too scared to leave our room as it turns out he was staying in the room directly below ours so that night we locked the door put on the chain and stayed in all night!!
The next day we had news that we could move the day after so due to the experience the night before we made sure to be out of our hotel all day to avoid the manager. The next day we checked out and explained what the manager did but not one member of staff apologised not even seem shocked. I have never known anything like it in my life.

This hotel had reduced us to tears on more than one occasion and if it weren't for the bar staff it would have been so much worse, we became friends with Ali on the reception bar, Mahmood on the pool bar, Ahmed on reception (the only decent one can I add, not the same Ahmed as the manager obvs) and one other man which I'm upset we did not get a name for who was the most lovely of them all. This man had calmed us when we were most upset and agreed the hotel is no more than a 2* and mentioned himself that he was embarrassed to work for such a vile hotel and would be leaving ASAP. Ahmed on reception left 4 days later due not being paid!! And it being so bad there!!

The whole of our stay at this hotel we spent sitting in the local shop situated directly outside the reception to the left with Ali, Jack(hassan), and all of their friends, eating with them daily after Ramadan had ended for the day. They took care of us even when we moved hotels. Couldn't do enough for us. They have become long term friends now and we made sure to visit them before we left Egypt. Even to take their details to keep in touch. We also booked our excursions through them with a guy called shaggy who beat every price we'd been given elsewhere too.

This has been the worst experience I've ever had. We had spent all of our £700 spending money in this time on food and drink as we could not eat at the hotel. I will never go back and will make sure to direct as many people elsewhere as I can!! We have had to complain to who we booked it through to try and get our money back.

I'm not a picky eater nor did I expect a royal hotel with golden sinks but this really is a vile place to stay.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
10  Thank katield0756
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Only thé name exist but thé quality of the service is very poor!!! I regret i choose the Hyatt hôtel because of the name and for the 5 stars but we can put maximum 2 stars !!we stay one week but it was a waste of time!!!
A nightmare!!we ll never hôtel back for sure!
The reception is very unprofessionnal! Nô welcome no smile!the concierge were very unrespectful and impolite!and ignore our request
The room are dirty!at 19 00 the room was not clean!!!a joke!!
No ice cube in all the ice machine in the hôtel
The room staff very impolite unrespectful and just run after tips!!
The pool is full of dechets
The poolman were swimming in the pool!! Just unbelievable!!
The manager of the restaurant just want you to put a Nice comment for the survey but dont listen our complain
The baby chairs were so dirty we had to clean it by ourself
6 euros for a San pellegrino Walter !!!
The hôtel getting old and have to be refresh
The room service always came at our room knock at the doot either the do not disturb signal was on!
Its not a five stars!! It sa joke!!!
The positive thing
the vue! And the omlette of chief Mahmoud and the Fresco manager welcoming!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank ahmedbru
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Pictures are lovely, especially at night but upon arrival don't be fooled!

7 nights in this hotel in June 2015 as follows:

Room had to be changed as we were given twin beds which could have been pushed together but... Was subsequently given a King. Toilet smelt, had to leave lid down. Ants everywhere, in the sink, had to wear slippers in shower. Very dated and rusty. Bed leg was broken. Balcony was full of bird poo, couldn't sit out there. Did receive fresh towels and beds were made every day. Only had hot water for the last 3 days after raising it to Reception. After that the water became extra hot. Initially didn't mind because the weather was hot and having a cold shower wasn't that bad. Pools were alright. The towel guy left towels out for us every morning which was very nice but often we would go on an excursion early morning or wouldn't get there until late morning. Do not let water get into your mouth while swimming. Don't brush your teeth with the tap water use bottled water. Animation team absolutely poor, everything was in Russian... The hotel is in EGYPT! This hotel is owned by Russians so 80% of visitors are Russians, who made the stay very unpleasant as they were rude. Food... Served luke warm, although appears to be very hot when you take it out of the warmers. By the time you walk to your table it's cold. The air con is on full blast, so much so when you leave and step outside you forget the temperature. Head Chef was absolutely amazing and is very observant. He catered for my partner who is a vegetarian and prepared a meal for him everyday. Sometimes we had to inform him in advance that we wasn't attending dinner. Don't eat the desserts, fly's pitch on them. On the 2nd day, my partner became ill. On the third day I followed. 8 days later I am still suffering. The only thing we done in common was eat the food. He never went swimming so thought it couldn't have been the pool. ALL British couples we spoke to were also ill. Do take some diarrhea tablets or alternatively have that 5 week before jab. Overall, I would not recommend this hotel for a stay to my family, friends but may be my worse enemy.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple