4,021 results
All reviews animation team italian animation fish amazing vacation pool bar special thanks pizza amazing hotel aqua gym sharm el egyptian pounds italians mido ira entertainment pools guys
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Lets start with the food because why not?! Food very cvery good. The hotels restaurants just like the hotel beautiful and very nice The staff everyone is so nice and polite and very very helpful. The room and all the facilites including the pool and beach and gym are very clean. The beach and is amazing exprience recommended for everyone visiting sharm. Overall would recommend to anyone thinking of going to sharm and will go there again next year for sure! Thanks for the rest!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Hello. Rested here in July 2018. All very much, we got a lot of emotions and good memories! The kitchen is excellent, the staff is friendly. Special thanks to the animators, they are great masters of their craft! The room is spacious, cleaning every day. The hotel area is large, well-kept and beautiful! We advise everyone!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank administration of hotel! A beautiful hotel and animation team and this is the best animation team ever and the restaurants is very nice I want to say thank you for the people that work in the hotel realy thank you!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

It was really exiting in my life. Good hotel, nice food and the best stuff. The first what I want to say and maybe the main that atmosphere here is amazing. Advice everyone!I'm like this hotel and hotel and I fly again to hotel.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I want to say my opinion about this hotel, here we spent an unforgettable vacation, we really liked it, the food at the highest level I really liked the service of the namer animators did our rest even better I would like to come again with my family

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends