All reviews jaz mirabel water slides fussy eater animation team beach shoes pools waiters barman alcohol diving
Reviewed 13 November 2015

How does one define the word "paradise" quite simply it means holiday at Jaz Mirabel Club.

From the moment you put one foot into the hotel you are greeted with the most amazing welcome you could ever come across. You may be feeling tired from the long journey and perhaps a little stressed but those feelings soon disappear once you are there.

Check in process at Reception is so quick, well organised and before you know it you are being taken to your room, followed quickly by your luggage, shown around your room and they stay with you until you are happy that everything is in order. The safe set up, TV working and even the kettle filled up, switched on ready for that all important cup of tea. Its little jesters like this that makes me feel so very very welcome and all of this is done by staff who constantly wear a beaming smile.

I have been to this hotel 3 times in the last 12 months and that in itself makes a statement. I actually travelled to Sharm on my own in April, It was unbelivable how well I was looked after. I was extremely spoilt and nothing was too much trouble to any of the staff. Every day I was asked if I was ok, my room was called a few times during my stay just to make sure everything was fine. My daily housekeeper who I gave the nick name as smiler as he was constantly smiling was wonderful and I used to look forward to the daily towel art designs he would make. My room was spotless every day to an excellent high standard.

The pool area was spotless, plenty of sun loungers, and the pool guys always came to greet you in the morning with one of their beautiful smiles, made sure you had everything you needed to enjoy yr day and once again nothing was too much trouble for them. They all remembered me from my previous visits. On my first morning at the pool when they realised I had come back again the greeting from them all was JUST WONDERFULL!!!!!! I felt like a long lost relative returning home, simply fantastic.

The main restaurant was amazing and such a wonderful variety of choice, breakfast, lunch and dinner. The desserts were simply out of this world, beautifully presented and absolutely delightful to eat.

The Chef in the restaurant was always there no matter what time you went, always ensuring that his guests were happy and content, being extremely friendly, courteous and happy to answer any questions guests may have regarding the food. All the staff who worked in the restaurant were just amazing , they worked so very hard but always with sheer pride in their work and happy to see you everyday, always asking if everything is ok and if you were having a nice day.

Every time I stay at this hotel my treat is to visit the Spa which I have always done on my first day. Once again the Spa and its facilities are spotless and the treatments that they offer are a wonderful way to start your holiday and defiantly best way to relax and unwind. When I came in April I had an amazing treatment, the staff remembered me this time and even the treatment that I had and yes it was just as good as before. .

There is an excellent selection of shops on the complex which are controlled by the hotel and all the shops offer you a happy shopping experience. I was fortunate to know quite a lot of the shop owners and it was wonderful to be invited into their shops meet their family and join them in conversation whilst drinking their delious tea. I absolutely loved doing this and felt privaledged to be treated like one of their family.

Back in 2013 I suffered from Breast Cancer and was not able to go to Egypt that year but as soon as I was well enough to travel the only place I wanted to go to was Jaz Mirabel. All during treatment the thought of travelling to Egypt kept me going and I felt immense happiness when I went back in Sept 2014, that was my goal and I reached it.

My sincere heartfelt thanks must go to Mohamed Gamal, George Barsoum,Sameh from front office,George, Mina, Tamer from the bar, Medhat from the main restaurant, Mahmoud alam el Din the Hotel Manager,Yasser from Recreation. To every member of staff that I had the sheer pleasure in meeting, whilst the words " thank you" doesn’t seem enough to say what you have all done for me on each visit to your wonderful hotel, THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH..

Many many thanks to the entire staff at Jaz Mirabel Club, without you the perfect running of this hotel would simply not work. Your hospitalitiy, kindness and joyiality shines through every single day. I have been very fortunate to travel to many parts of the world and can honesty say without any hesitation that this hotel is where my heart lies.

A big thank you must also go to all the Management at the hotel as they way they look after their staff is so very noticeable. Each member of staff portrayals everything that this Hotel symbolises, they are all extremely polite, happy, helpful, courteous and extremely professional. They most certainly are a real credit to this hotel.

I hope that all the recent events in Sharm will soon settle and that life at the resort and hotel returns to normal and as soon as this situation is sorted I for one will be booking my holiday back to JAZ MIRABEL CLUB.

Room tip: All the rooms at this hotel are of a very high standard.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Tarek A, Hotel Manager at Jaz Mirabel Club, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2015

Dear Guest,
We would like to wish you many sunny greetings from Sharm el Sheikh. We would like to thank you for choosing to spend another holiday with us and for giving us the opportunity to provide you with the highest level of service and hospitality once again. We are delighted to read that your third stay was as wonderful as before and that our staff exceeded themselves in making you feeling welcomed and relaxed.We are thrilled to read that you have been more than satisfied with the variety of food and with the service provided by our staff, who will be delighted by your kind comment, especially those who you mentioned by name. It was a big pleasure seeing you once again, we hope that you took home many wonderful memories.
We do hope to welcome you back again soon to your second home in the sun.
Best wishes from everyone at Jaz Mirabel Resort.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

We have stayed at the Mirabel 3 times now , the latest was in March 2015 and the hotel was exactly as we had expected. The staff are great and can't do enough for you, reception is helpful, I asked for an ironing board and Iron this was delivered within 10 minutes, the restaurant we found to be good for our needs, the choice on offer was I thought good, they do a nice curry and as I am a bit of a curry freak I ended up eating this for the entire stay. The chefs if you ask them will do their best to fulfil your requests same goes for the staff, the bar staff are very friendly. The rooms are clean and tidied everyday, we found these suitable for us, we asked reception for a specific room overlooking the pool and were given this. The snorkelling is great but I have a tendency to have a row with the coral each time I go and needless to say I come off worse. Overall the weather is great the Hotel is clean, the food is edible, the staff great. I would recommend this hotel for your stay! be friendly be relaxed and just enjoy, YOUR ON HOLIDAY!

Room tip: pool view , rooms 2019 or 2021
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Tarek A, Hotel Manager at Jaz Mirabel Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2015

Dear Guest,

Many sunny greetings from the warm Sharm el Sheikh. We would like to thank you for choosing to spend your holiday with us and for giving us the opportunity to provide you with the highest level of service and hospitality. We would like to thank you for your review and are very pleased to read that you and your family and friends had an excellent and beautiful holiday. We are very happy to read that you have been more than satisfied with the service and hospitality provided by our staff. I am sure all our staff will be very happy about your review, especially those who you mentioned by name.
We will be very pleased to welcome you back again soon.
Many wishes from everyone at Jaz Mirabel Resort.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Lovely hotel, very friendly staff especially Des who is a charming, friendly and funny man. he looked after us in the evening with our drinks all week. We will miss his jokes and friendliness. He is a true asset to the Jaz Mirabel Group. All the other staff are more than happy to help and go the extra mile to accommodate your request.
The hotel is lovely, and you get the benefit of being able to use the other pools in the complex. If there were to be 3 minor cons of this hotel, I would go with:
1. poor Wi-Fi, very hit and miss on access
2. not enough choice for main course in the restaurant
3. the sales reps hassling by the pool all day every day! think this should be reduced to an hour morning and hour afternoon?

We are looking to go back next year with the rest of our family, despite the issues with planes being grounded etc this will not stop us, as all people there are friendly.

Thanks again DES!!! see you next year

Date of stay: November 2015

Dear guest,

Sunny greetings from Sharm el Sheikh.
We would like to thank you for choosing to spend your holiday with us and giving the opportunity to provide you with the highest level of service and hospitality. It was in our sincerest interest to have made your holiday as relaxing and enjoyable as it was, supported by all our team members’ effort. We would like to express our appreciation for visiting our hotel. We are extremely glad to know that you enjoyed your stay as much; hopefully you took many warm and long-lasting memories home. We would like to thank you for taking your precious time to have written you’re in depth review, with your detailed descriptions and our staff members will highly appreciative, especially those you have mentioned by name.
We do hope to welcome you back again in the future.
Best wishes from everyone at Jaz Mirabel Resort

Reviewed 10 November 2015

Interesting week! Arrived on 31st October and as the events unfolded that week it bears no reflection on the hotel.
The Club was excellent and combined with the Park facilities we really enjoyed our stay, The food was excellent and varied - no complaints.
The staff were all friendly and helpful and could not do enough for you. The room was kept extremely clean by Mohammed/Ashraf who would try and do anything to please you. Had a great time! Only issue we had (and I stress it was not the Hotels fault) was that as other guest were shipped in from other hotels because of flight cancellations it became more like an !8-30 holiday camp with the foul language and loud music.
Under normal circumstances would highly recommend this hotel and when everything calms down will return, November is a great time to visit & just relax.

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank John L
Tarek A, Hotel Manager at Jaz Mirabel Club, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2015

Dear Guest,

Warm and sunny greetings from Sharm el Sheikh. We would like to thank you for choosing to spend your holiday with us and for giving us the opportunity to provide you with the highest level of service and hospitality. We would like to thank you for your review and are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. We are more than happy that you had a great time and that you have been satisfied with the food and service provided by our hotel. I am sure all our staff will be delighted by your kind review, especially those who you named.
We do hope to welcome you back again soon and hope that you took home many wonderful memories.
Many wishes from everyone at Jaz Mirabel Resort.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

second time this year at jaz Mirabel club there when bomb on Russian plane did not feel threatened at all staff go extra mile ayman club reception gorgeous George salib in restaurant and Abdul made holiday work so hard I will definetly return

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank Patricia D

Dear Guest,
We would like to wish you warm greetings from Sharm el Sheikh. We would like to thank you for choosing to spend another holiday with us and for giving us the opportunity to provide you with the highest level of service and hospitality once again. We are delighted to read that you had a brilliant stay once again and that our staff exceeded themselves in making your holiday as relaxing as possible. It was a pleasure seeing you once again and getting to know you even better. All our staff will be delighted by your review, especially those who you mentioned by name.
We do hope to welcome you back again soon to your home in the sun.
Best wishes from everyone at Jaz Mirabel Resort.