2,211 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2016

The staff were friendly and the food was nice - slightly repetitive but what can you expect from an all inclusive. The area was a bit dodgy so we didn't venture out a lot, as the shop keepers are incredibly pushy. The hotel was very clean and the hotel lobby smelt lovely. Overall the hotel was nice, but probably wouldn't go back to egypt again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Foodies95
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

We visit this resort for short time 4night it was perfect place it's very clean the staff was very helpfull and the manger was excellent they kept checking with us in daily basis they make us feel home we felt very close to them and the food was great and super goodness we enjoy it the anamtion team they did excellent job. Very friendly,funny,and the daily billy dance was good,the show vey entertaining,we love it,our room very big and clean this is my first time see this size room good view and close to everything I love this place and I recommend it to anybody without doubt to experience this exceptional resort you will never be sorry

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Our stay at the Jaz Mirabel Park was nothing short of excellent, the only minor downside was no lifts which meant a long walk to get to the restaurant via the outside ramps each time with a pushchair, my stay here with my family was very pleasant and enjoyable, the service at the restaurant was nothing short of outstanding as well as having a good range of food to choose from, the staff made my daughters birthday extra special and right up to the last day treated us like family, would have given 5 out of 5 but with no lifts present gave a 4

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I spend my honey moon at jaz Mirabel Park last year and wish to come this year to cleberat my anniversary. All the staff was amazing and helpful and smiling all the time. Special thanks for the reception.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

It's was a opportunity for me to spend my holiday at Jaz mirabel resort from El zohor club. Everything was amazing since we checked in and the reception was welcoming us in a very warm way. Thank you.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends