All reviews interests gracias guesthouse imbabura town
Reviewed 4 March 2018

CASA LUIS, a small 4-room guesthouse owned and operated by Luis and his family, is located in a typical village near scenic San Pablo lake and the well-know town of Otavalo. Luis, with experience managing a large hotel-spa, provides professional service with a personal touch. The room was very clean and spacious, with a sitting room and a very comfortable bed. There is a small flat screen TV. A small fully-equipped kitchen is available to guests. They even let my dog stay with me.

Room Tip: Of four rooms, No. 3 is the best; with sitting room adjacent to bedroom and small balcony
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Ls2aa, Owner at Casa de Luis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Mr. Edwards,
It was our pleasure to attend you at our lovely home "Casa de Luis", thank you for trusting in our services.
Hope to see you again in the next future.
Best regards,
Owner

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful host,
The room's were very clean and cosy and the food was delicious!
The view from the terrace is beautiful and a great place to relax.
Over all an amazing Hotel!
I really recommend this place!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Ls2aa, Owner at Casa de Luis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Michel,
It was my pleasure to host you. Thank you for your comment; please tell your Friends & family about "Casa de Luis", we love to attend all our guests. Have a wonderful trip to Perú & Bolivia.
Hope to see you again some day.
Good luck!!!
Kind regards,
Owner

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I stayed at Casa de Luis in January 2018, and I was absolutely wonderful. Luis and his family are gracious and welcoming, and will attend to every need. Luis knows so much about the area and the people, and he is happy to share that knowledge with you.

Be aware that the Casa de Luis is NOT in Otovalo, but is instead about a 15 or 20 minute bus ride away.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank AttyPaulM
Ls2aa, Owner at Casa de Luis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Paul,
Thank you very much for your stay with us, it was our pleasure to host both of you. We are glad that you enjoy staying at our lovely home "Casa de Luis". We hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to our wonderful Ecuador.
Best wishes,
La familia de "Casa de Luis", your home away from home.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We stayed at Luis' house for 4 nights and really enjoyed it! Unfortunately I was sick at this time. Luis really cared about me and brought me tea to get well. I felt very comfortable and cosy and so recovered soon. We also liked the calm sorrounding. Once we had dinner at his place which was very tasty and also the breakfast was very good.
We really recommend to stay at his place!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Ls2aa, Owner at Casa de Luis, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Kathrin, it was our pleasure to attend both of you during your stay at our lovely home "Casa de Luis", we hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip. Hope to see you again.
Owner of "Casa de Luis"

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Great host. I highly recommend Luis!!! Cozy apartment and beautiful family from Casa de Luis. We spent 1 day in th is house. We love Luis' daughter. She helped to prepare some tea at our arrival and she was very cute.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family