All reviews yogurt the main square the owner shower head market starts hotel is centrally located garden area nice courtyard decent size own meals staff were super friendly common areas ten minute walk worked fine reading lights light sleeper big room
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I spent two nights here and was very pleased with the accommodations and the staff. I had the suite the first night, which comes with its own private patio, and a regular room the second. Both were extremely clean with comfortable beds and had hot water for showers. The staff helped me with my questions (despite my less-than-stellar Spanish) and gave me advice for attending the outdoor market on Saturdays. They helped me get a taxi on the morning of departure and made sure the driver would give me the correct fare. All in all, I was very pleased and would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Very pleasant old hotel with added on new rooms, but the atmosphere is still very cosy and nice. Parking facilities for the car. Simple but nice breakfast, excess to the kitchen to make tea or coffee any time. The room comes with darkening shades, but they are behind the curtains.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank agathamark83
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with a big group of family and friends. Staff was very helpful and the rooms were very nice. Comfy beds and nice decor. Some of the rooms nearest the street were noisy and some of the rooms were pretty cold. Would stay here again, very acommodating.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Riviera Sucre was a lovely hotel set around a courtyard and garden. The traditional decor was colorful, with lots of places to sit and enjoy the common areas. Rooms were simple but comfortable. Rooms were chilly, but there were lots of blankets on the beds. Hot water was great in the shower. For the price, you can't beat this inn.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018

In March/April of this year-2018-I spent 5 nights at this hotel.It was excellent and great value for money.The booking was made over the telephone and when I arrived check-in was handled speedily.My room was LARGE,very clean and with a lovely en-suite.Entry to the room was from the outside via a separate staircase and thus afforded great privacy.The staff were super friendly and in this regard I would like to say a special thanks to the lady of the house Adriana,to Christian and to Mauricio.These people were so friendly and helpful and made my stay all the more enjoyable.The hotel is centrally located,a short distance from the main square....I can recommend this place very highly-clean,friendly and great value for money....definitely worth 10 out of 10.

Date of stay: March 2018