See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Best place to stay in guayaquil! Amazing service, clean, safe and worth every penny! In the heart of the city close to everything, I will definitely return and highly recommend for anyone looking for a hotel!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Cedros I, Front Office Manager at Cedros Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Benjamin,
It was a pleasure to have you here, thank you for choosing Hotel Cedros Inn for your stay in Guayaquil.
We hope to have you back soon here on your next visit to Guayaquil.
Kind regards.
Cedros Inn Team

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much to everyone here for my two night stay including the airport pick up.
Fatima, thank you for your English!! You were so lovely and helpful. Comfortable clean compact room. Breakfast was simple yet very tasty. I recommend the tortilla!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Cedros I, Front Office Manager at Cedros Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Amy, we are very grateful for your comments. We were so happy to help you with everything you needed. Our goal is to make you feel like you were at home, and your satisfaction is our reward.
Hope to see you back when you come back to Guayaquil.
Warm regards,
Cedros Inn Team

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Very clean & adorable place. Staff extremely helpful. Delicious breakfast. We had rooms close to reception area so was a little loud with staff cleaning, etc. Recommend requesting a room in back by small pool or upstairs. Outdoor area very relaxing, we enjoyed morning coffee & evening cocktails there. Restaurants nearby which was a plus.
Good value!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Cedros I, Front Office Manager at Cedros Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear customer,
Thanks for taking your time to review us. It was an honor to have you with us. Hope to see you back on your next trip to Guayaquil.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Hotel style interesting, quiet and with people well prepared and friendly. Located in good area with access to all directions. Taxis always available and most iimportant, with reasonable costs. Summarazing was very good to stay there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Francisco R
Cedros-Inn, Front Office Manager at Cedros Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Francisco,
We really appreciate your review, your opinion and satisfaction is our priority and we are glad our hotel filled your expectations. We looking forward to have you back.
Kind regards

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I am not one to write reviews, although I guess that is bad since I do look at them when traveling.

I am an American/Canadian who travels/stays in Ecuador often. I have stayed in nearly all of the upscale locations in the city and I cannot recommend the Cedros Inn more highly.

Other hotels are good and I certainly had no major complaints but the Cedros Inn was the perfect balance. It is the epitome of the why I come to Ecuador with all the amenities one might need. It is truly, "a home away from home". This is an internet review, but I am not one to say this lightly. I will not stay anywhere else.

I had heard of the Cedros Inn prior to my first stay but stayed in the comfort zone of the Airport / Sonesta / Sheraton area. However, I wish I had come sooner. This is not a slight on those locations, I am merely extolling the virtues of the Cedros.

The location is in the middle of a walking area of the city, with restaurants, cafes & shops etc. It truly has the feel of home, not merely a hotel.

The staff are excellent, the price is less than you would expect and the atmosphere is welcoming.

Again, nothing against the major hotel chains in town, they are fine, but you are missing out if you do not try the Cedros Inn. You will love it.

Room Tip: Experience the best of both Worlds!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank CanadianInECU
Cedros-Inn, Front Office Manager at Cedros Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear customer,
We really appreciate your comments.
Our purpose is always make our guests to feel like home, fill your expectations and we are glad to know we achieved it.
We hope you to stay with us in your next visit to Guayaquil!!
Kind Regards.