“awesome mudslide”

Chili's
Ranked #109 of 570 Restaurants in Guayaquil
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I've been to this Chli's twice now, and both time enjoyed the 2 for 1 happy hour specials, and excellent appetizers and nachos. Yes, Chili's is expensive here in Guayaquil. The service was definitely on the slow side. However the drinks and food were great both times.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Once i went to chilis to celebrate a friend's birthday . When i arrived to Chilis it was already late , but my friends were still waiting for a table beacuse we didn't book one, that was a little anoying for me but i didn't want to get upset in my friend's birthday so i said hi to everyone and waited 10 more minutes after i arrived. The service was really nice, i have to admit it, because we were waiting, they tried to make us feel comfortable. When we were all sitting we started to think about what could eat , i ordered fajitas and the waiters took all the orders in a really good mood, i was happy because after all , we were all enjoying. While we're eating we started to talk about crazy histories about akward moments and that was funny beacuse i have some really crazy friends. We finished eating and the people who work in chilis sang their own birthday song, my friend was happy so we started to clap, and of course we took some pictures- the bill was expensive but it worth it for a good day and a really good friend. We all said good bye with a great smile on our face. It was a nice day to remember.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

The place is really nice to go with friends. The food is not cheap and the food is not as good as it looks on the menu. But it's ok. The fajitas are good and so are the cocktails . They have a lunch menu which is good price for value . We like to go there with children and the moms have cocktails . I attach picture of the menu and what we actually got . Not as nice as offered .

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

i've been to chili's 6 times in my life. i regret 4 of them. the ones i don't regret involved beer, a lot of beer.

and that is really the only reason i could think of for going there. you want to have a couple of (overpriced) beers or drinks (happy hour is offered) with friends.

my review is about the last time i visited (november 2016). my wife and i purchased movie tickets for a 4 pm showing, so we had around 2 hours to kill.

the place was packed on that saturday, but it did have available seats. they gave us the menu right away upon seating, then we waited around 20 minutes before someone came to us to get our order. we had to beg for someone to come by.

we shared an alfredo pasta dish and for some reason my wife asked for some mash potatoes on the side, (don't judge). we waited and waited and finally everything arrived 1 hour later.

the worst part was that everything was cold. refrigerator cold. so once again we begged for a waiter to come back explain the problem.

she took the order back and we looked at the time, worried about not being able to get to the movie.

the on duty manager came to our table and apologized and promised we would get our order immediately. and 10 minutes later we did. they barely overheated our plates and the food came to us.

we had only 10 minutes to eat, it wasn't very pleasant. the food was just ok. it was just a bad experience.

one positive thing is that the manager didn't charge us for the food. so at least the recognized their mistakes, and hopefully learn from them.

by the way, thanks to those 10 minute long trailer presentation, we got to the movie on time.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Went twice to the one in Rio Centro Los Ceibos. Late December 2015, the service was slow and they would not come back to your table after you are sit unless you call or wave for them. The food in that occasion was very good but when I went back this past June it was the opposite, the service was fast, way too fast and I should of suspected something was wrong. The ribs were cold, the corn was over cooked, the fries were soft and not crunchy. The worst part is, being a country that uses dollars it has everything more expensive than neighbor countries that don't have the dollar as their main currency. Not worth it anymore.