See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I loved this hotel excellent location and easy parking after a work day or a family trip a good place for rest, big room and big beds!
The breakfast offer variety in juice, fruits, granola, eggs, etc they also offer some samples of Ecuadorian cuisine (patacones, bolon, humitas)
The breakfast is in a beautiful terrace which offers a nice view. We were visited for some birds!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We arrived to guayaquil August 3rd and I had never being in ecuador before . When I did the booking the owner asked me if I needed transportation and certainly need it . So a handsome young man was waiting for us in the airport .
Very polite and educated . We really enjoyed his company . We had no complained at all . What is more the owner offered to take us to the mall and the next day the young man took us to the furgoneta to travel to Cuenca . We really enjoyed the place and the costumer service .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2017

The location was great for us, since we wanted to stay as close as possible to the airport. We were a bit disappointed. They were offering a free pick up service from the airport on arrival on booking website. We arrived to the bus station, which is just few meters away from the airport, but they refused to pick us up. We thought that they could maybe offer us a transfer to the airport when leaving, but they had some strange excuses, which were a bit ridiculous. I want to point out that the airport is really a walking distance away from the hotel, but we had a lot of luggage and it was raining heavily. We asked the employer to call two taxis for us, half an hour before we wanted to leave, but he just called us one.
Breakfast was ok, but the service was very slow and we were in a hurry. Rooms are average, nothing special, but not bad. I felt save in this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

The hospitality was incredible. The owner and staff treated us like family and went above and beyond. Great location near the airport in a pretty quiet neighborhood. The hotel has a lot of space and noise can echo a bit. I honestly don't know if I ever would have found this place on my own without my coworkers. Some signage would be helpful.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2016

This place was great for a quick overnight near the airport as we traveled with 9 and 12 year old kids to/from the Galapagos. The main downside was finding the hotel, especially on our late-night arrival in Guayaquil. The address got us close, but there was no signage, no obvious street number, and even with a local guide and driver it took us 10 minutes of searching before we knocked on a solid black metal gate in a tall wall and found the care-taker. Once there it was fine: very quiet (no other guests that we could see) except for some early morning distant music, clean room, no-frills interior (hallways could use some art!), and nice breakfast on a rooftop balcony space. The Internet worked but only in the lobby next to the router. Very little English was spoken by the staff (we mainly worked with Esperanza) and oddly they seemed to have little knowledge of the reservations and payments we'd made online. (Both times she seemed surprised to see us arrive, but was still accommodating. Maybe best to call ahead?)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family