“It's a nice place ”

Price range: US$7 - US$20
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

The place is really nice , great with friends or dates. The drinks are really good and the food is good , not amazing but good. It is quite expensive but they do have happy hour for drinks. It's situated in plaza Lagos which is a very posh outdoor (mall) so it's very well situated and the surroundings are really nice.

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

Very good service, as a big group (15) we enjoyed it a lot. Had 5 bottles of wine, spirits and a very good variety of appetizers the stuffed mushrooms were awesome, and the bill was impressively reasonable, specially being where the restaurant is located, in an upscale mall

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We arrived at Plaza Lago earlier than most restaurants open for dinner and discovered this great eatery with an excellent menu and great staff. The inside seating could get noisy when all tables are filled, so the outside seating offers a great view of the Plaza Lago ambiance and fountains. We would choose this restaurant over the many others in this area again.

Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

I had reserve "la boca del lobo" to celebrate my fiance's birthday with friends.. They were very nice since I first called.. We came there with the birthday cake and friends.. They had carefully chose a nice table for us.. We loved the place.. And when the food came we were very surprised for the presentation, it looked amazing and tasted even better.. I had the salmon.. I loved it.. Everybody was actually happy with what they ordered, just got a little disappointed because they were out of lamb.. But that is now a reason for me to come back to try their famous lamb!!
I highly recommend "la boca del lobo"
Kenia

Reviewed 3 September 2013

It is a nice place to go for a drink but it is expensive. I've heard that in Quito it is much better, but I like this for a night out with your friends.
The only problem we had was when we payed with different credit cards they overcharge us and we didn't noticed until a few days later and we just didn't bother to call back...

1  Thank worldtraveller1287
ErikFede, Gerente at La Boca Del Lobo Guayaquil, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Hello please write us to erikmbabinsky@gmail.com to know what we overcharge to your bill, to know if it´s a mistake of us or to see what it is. In Ecuador is the law that all the bills has to have the 10% of service charge, maybe it´s this but for be shure please write to us.

Atte.