See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 January 2016

The facilities were small and very rudimentary, but, on the other hand, barely 10 minutes from the airport.
The a/c left two choices: Off/ silent but unbearably hot and On/ sounds like a parked truck.
The people were friendly and helpful, though some had no English.
The car service to/ from the airport was prompt and paid no heed to hour of day or night.
The neighbourhood is pure Guayaqil. Do not go out at night, other than by booked taxi.

Room Tip: If price and airport proximity are prime, this works. Overnight.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2014

I have stayed here before and now am staying again. This is a group of small self-catering apartments in a large house, with a small kitchen and bathroom. Everything was spotlessly clean and I was well looked after, including being met at the airport for a $6 charge. That part of it made the trip much easier for me. I did not have to struggle with any bags or to find a taxi driver, and it was very quick from the airport to the house. If you wish to stay here and send them an email at: info@elpatiosuites, they will meet you and take you in a large car. Although they are convenient, I don't like large airport hotels, which can be very noisy and also expensive. I ate out anyway and in the morning made my own breakfast without leaving the room.
The price was reasonable and the owners were very helpful and I can highly recommend this place. I will definately stay here again next year.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2014

I went on a trip with friends to visit Galapagos and the Pacific Coast. So we stayed in Guayaquil for a couple of days while we booked our car and to learn a little about the culture/cuisine. We stayed at El Patio Suites because the photos looked good and we loved it. The service was excellent, the staff was always willing to help us with directions/ popular restaurants and sight-seeing. The apartment was nicely decorated everything was brand new. Definitely excellent price/quality option.

Room Tip: Transfer in and out for airport is available as well as city tours!
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2014

This place by far surpassed my expectations. I have stayed here for work as well as pleasure and I always feel like home. I can cook my own meals the place features a very nice open kitchen that works great for me, staff is very nice and helpful and the locations is great. I highly recommend staying here, you won't regret it!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank UDklinger
Reviewed 11 December 2013

This suit had everything I needed. Nicely furnished. They offered a transfer in and out from the airport and inside the city at a great price, a 5 minutos walk distance to the metro station and most of the city attractions.

Room Tip: Great quality-price accomadation, I highly recommend it.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business