Murali Hostal
US$149
US$146
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Unipark by Oro Verde Hotels(Guayaquil)
US$82
Cancelon
Sonesta Hotel Guayaquil(Guayaquil)
US$126
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

Rooms were nicely air conditioned in the humidity of guayaquil and beds were very comfy. Absolutely impossible to find, there are no signs up anywhere and you have to ring the doorbell to get in. Showers were cold- we managed as it was quite nice in the heat to have a cold shower but if we'd stayed longer than a night it would have been a bit annoying. Quite expensive for what it was, wouldn't stay again

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank 45BobBbbBbb
Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

This place is awfull, the rooms are not so good, and, the worst thing of all, the staff is very rude and never helps you with anything. I wouldn't reccomend this place to anybody. People should think twice before of make a reservation here

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2015 via mobile

Perfekt lokation if you are taking a flight to the Galapagos. It Is close to the AirPort and Close to the busstation. The rooms are clean and the beds are fine. It is quiet so it is easy to sleep. There is not much to do here but for one night it is perfekt!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2014

I have been there for 1 night cause I had a flight the next morning. It is very close to the airport which is great, you can walk to the airport. They offer Hotel rooms and they do have a dorm. Never ever sleep in the dorm. I have chosen the dorm and I have been there alone. You have to walk up the fire stairs outside the building and you hear everything from the neighbour house and the street. I did not feel safe or confortable. It was the worst night I ever had. When I came into the hotel they staff was very unfriendly and not even willing to help me and not really interested in getting a guest. I met 2 women who slept in a normal room and waiting for their towels, they came downstairs 2 times in 40 minutes to aks for the towels. The staff always said yes in 5 minutes than they continued to chat (the staff) and didn´t do anything about the towel from the ladies. I would definitly NOT recommend this place not even for 1 night.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I made a reservation at the Murali Hostal via email about a month in advance, and received a confirmation. A couple of days prior to arrival I sent Murali Hostal another email just as a reminder, and got a confirmation again. On my arrival, they had my reservation in their book, but no room was available.

If you read the review just below this one, you will see that the same had happened to other people too. My advice is: forget about Murali Hostal.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo