“Tasty food”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2015

Delicious food and great service. We were a group of 6 so we ordered a bunch of dishes and shared them family style. Yummy food. The only

Reviewed 24 March 2015

Probably the best Mediterranean restaurant in town, there is a large Lebanese community in Guayaquil but people usually enjoyed a good meal only at home or at the Lebanese Club in town. This was the first place to offer top quality Lebanese food to a broader audience. A must try is the rice with lamb, espectacular! All the mezzas are very good. Love this place! Is ran by their owners which always makes a difference. The ambience is nice, very informal. Perfect for families and friends as Lebanese food is intended to be shared, that is the best way to enjoy it.

1  Thank Omar J
Reviewed 2 February 2015 via mobile

I love this place. Everything is amazing and on top of that the owners will sit down and talk to you about life, love and food. The best combination ever. This time that I went as a vegan( well I try to be). So I had my doubts about going again. But for my surprise they have a vegan things. I order vegetarian grape leaves( which were mind blowing) and the highlight of the night was the amazing falafel that they have. I am obsessed of how good it is for you and how tasty it is.

Yo he amado este restaurante por bastante tiempo, especialmente por los duenos( son un amor). Pedi ojas de uva vegetarianas, las cuales estaban deliciosas. Pero lo mejor de la noche fue el falafel que te deja lleno y sin ningun remordimiento ya q es extremadamente sano para ti, aparte es tan rico que TE juro que te obsesionaras.

Reviewed 11 January 2015

we went to this place since it was ranked very high, even though its far away from city center and only the taxi is $6 each way.
The service was not good, although we were almost the only ones, the atmosphere just was not there at all, and most important- the food was bad: it was ALL (Humus, salad, baba ganush, and shish kabab) super salty, small portions and very high prices..
I would definitely not recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank ZIKLOP555
Reviewed 7 January 2015

So ... this place is rated #1 in Guayaquil. Perhaps I had pretty high expectations. The restaurant is located in the upscale area of Sambrorondon. Yes, it's nice and pretty with a fabulous outdoor seating area. Lebanese food is not that expensive to create. $8 for Baba ganoush or humus. Hmmmm ... yes, I ordered it because I love it. I also ordered a shawarma con pollo and expecting a nice full pita full of chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, and tzatziki. It was very skimpy on the chicken. There was more iceberg lettuce than chicken. No tzatziki sauce, but a scoop of yogurt on the side. I accompanied my meal with 2 glasses of white wine and the bill was nearly $30. Not really the quality for the price. I wouldn't go back. If you're looking for ambiance and don't care about prices, then this may be the place for you. If you're looking for something more flavorful and plentiful, try Arabito, Baghdad, or Lamb & Chicken.

1  Thank Globetrotter78734