“THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE HOTELS WE USED IN CROATIA”
Review of Hotel Concordia

and 1 more site!
Hotel Concordia
Ranked #5 of 56 Trogir B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Hotel situated on quayside, marvellous for sitting outside to watch world go by, busy harbour but not obtrusive, lovely staff, outdoor breakfast excellent, no other catering, but plenty alternatives surrounding you. 3 nights - highlight of holiday without question, almost decided to stay there till flight home but no room at the inn!

Room Tip: Room overlooking the harbour is a must
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Really lovely hotel in centre of Trogir. Really nice breakfast on terrace, comfy bed, only drawback was lugging luggage up three flights of stairs! Room was nice but not a lot of space though. Really quiet of a night which was nice

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2017

We have stayed here 5 times (we sail in the Adriatic). First rate location. Beautifully remodeled facility (do not expect Americsn "Holiday Inn" rooms). Great views. Right on the quay and the promenade but at the quieter end so you can sleep. Good breakfast that includes protein! You will love the hotel and Trogir. Photos are from the Hotel entrance.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 8 November 2016

The couple running this hotel are some of the nicest people. I was unfortunately taken into hospital while on holiday in Croatia & my travel companion had to leave the country to go back to work. I was then all alone but this hotel couple came to my rescue, visiting the hospital to check I was OK, bringing me fruit & a much needed phone charger. When I left the hospital I stayed at the hotel for one night before leaving the country & I was treated with great service & even the boss gave me a lift to the airport & check in my baggage. Without these people I would have really struggled!!

Room Tip: Upper floor for more quite
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I was there at the end of October, which was out of season, and there were only a German couple and myself in the hotel. I was on the first floor facing out onto the Riva, and what I had (as a single room) was in effect a mini-suite, with separate bedroom, small sitting room and bathroom. They were there when I arrived from the airport at about 1030pm, and they provided a full German-style breakfast

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo