“NICE PLACE AND NICE SERVICE”
Review of Konoba Toma

Konoba Toma
Ranked #16 of 98 Restaurants in Trogir
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours
Description: An exceent restaurant offering traditional Dalmatian cuisine
Reviewed 3 September 2017

In the center of Trogir, where you may find hundreds of restaurants, we sat in this one where we found an empty table. Service was lovely, they invited us to have a liquor at the end of our meal. We tried Shrimp and capee salad, excellent; octopus salad, also good; steak with mushroom sauce; spaghetti with sea food... We liked it and enjoyed it! Paid 30€ per person.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I had a portion of Cevapcici which are made of minced meat and formed into small sausages. It was delicious! The meat was juicy and very tasty. Best enjoyed with a red pepper marinade called Ajvar. Staff is friendly and the view from the balcony is lovely. I would definitely go back to this place.

1  Thank Dana_Ross2010
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I was supposed to spend a good day in Trogir. Unfortunately, I went past Tom's restaurant. My wife was badly tempted to go into a side street and found herself between the tables of the restaurant. The waiter approached her and rudely asked what she wanted, then began to make out with insulting gestures. My wife told him, he is rude and we would not feel like eat here anything, he just said: "Fck off". I wanted to get his attention, but the waiter called me to go inside. I thought he wanted to alleviate the situation, but as soon as I passed the last tables he started choking me! I was shocked. I was choked, and at the same time my wife was kicked ... never more trogir. Never more croatia.
I attach the pic of the waiter that choked me. Just in case

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

The service was extremely good, our waiter was so kind with us.
The food was very good, the menu offers a wide range of meals.
The location is ok too, I really liked it!
The mussels was delicious and the seafood risotto too!
Not too expensive!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had marvelous black risotto and delicious Dalmatian pasticada. Enjoyable ambience, nice and pleasent waiters. We will be coming back another time.