“A gem in the maze of Trogir”
Review of Konoba Trs

Konoba Trs
Ranked #3 of 103 Restaurants in Trogir
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Croatian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The desire to shape our way of cooking,we turn to food from nature and culture,discover our history and shape the future.
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We found Trs on our first visit to Trogir and decided to return and try and get a table. Not booking we were given one of the two remaining tables, we sat inside, but really enjoyed the atmosphere in there. My wife had a glass of prosecco and I had a gin and tonic which was flavoured with pink peppercorns, bay and orange: Delicious!
To start my wife had burrata with salad and I had the beetroot and goats cheese both of them were very tasty, the goats cheese went very well with the beetroot and walnuts.
For main course we had large prawns cooked in a tomato, white wine, garlic sauce with local potatoes; and a wild boar with gnocchi both of which were plenty big enough and extremely tasty. The boar I had was very tender, gamey and rich. The gnocchi went really well with the sauce. The prawns I am assured were amazing!
With two glasses of wine we had change from 600 kunas which we both agreed was excellent value.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,184)

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful setting especially on the vine covered terrace. Comprehensive menu, reasonable prices, limited wine list. The service was ok but generally the staff seemed a little indifferent, they just don't seem that bothered about the customers and this attitude begins with the untidy guy who seems to manage the table bookings. The service wasn't terrible enough to complain but neither was it good enough to go "wow".

Summary: top class setting, excellent food, average staff/service.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

With so many excellent reviews and high rating I was expecting much more. Quite overpriced. Tuna steak was delicious. But service not attentionate; very slow to clear table. For lunch dont go before 1pm since dishes that require slow cooking are not ready before.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We went here on our first visit to trogir. We had the scallop starter between us which was ample and delicious. Then my husband had the beef steak cooked to perfection,he cleaned the plate it was served with crispy potatoes and tomtoes. I had shrimp risotto really tasty.to drink we had a water and lemonade ( homemade). We decided to indulge in a sweet hubby had crime brûlée which was a lot bigger than you usually get again he cleaned the plate. I went for chocolate cake with vanilla sauce,I would not have called it a cake as it was more like a moose with a cake base,but very nice all the same. I would advise you to book which we did. The service was super and they take card payments. Would highly recommend if you would like a special treat.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner with all the family. Excellent food and excellent venue. The tuna steak and the fried calamari were the best. Good wine list, above average in Croacia. Venue is ok, but we did not have a good experience in this. I went before to the restaurant to book for a table in the terrace. I was told the terrace was "fully booked", so I booked inside. When we went for dinner I saw spare tables in the terrace so I asked again (now with the family including two kids). They told me again it was fully booked. When we left still spare tables in the terrace. I do not know the reason (possibly kids) but we were not given a table in the terrace. Inside still good but not the same.