“Great service”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

What a friendly people!
We had a great evening with beautiful steaks and a huge turbot from the grill.
The guy at the grill is a magician.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We were suggested to visit this place at the information centre after we said we were into having fish. And I must say we were not disappointed. You can see the how the fish is being grilled outside by a chef with 30 years of experience. We were also served some garlic bread with fish pate. We took shrimp cream soup, fish plate and grilled sea bass, everything tasted amazing. Definitely worth visiting once you're in Trogir and if you like fish.

1  Thank Eva M
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

A highly underrated restaurant. The fish is fantastic. Excellent charcoal grilled cooking. Love the garlic they use the cook the fish with. Came here twice on our short visit to Croatia. Staff are fantasticz Amazing place which i highly recommmend.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We spotted this place as we walked by the night before and it looked so inviting. The food was delicious, service exceptional and setting beautiful. A wonderful experience.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The waiters were very nice to me and the food was delicious! I didn't eat much because I had a lot of the entrees, and she nicely suggested I take it to eat later, which I happily did! I'd definitely recommend.