“Excellent food and service”

Lotos Prenociste i Restoran
Cuisines: Italian, Croatian
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Went on a business trip and went there for lunch and dinner,staff was very helpful and polite,the ambient is nice and the rooms are clean and tidy.
The food is excellent.
Next time they have me as their guest when visiting town.

1  Thank Niko Š

Reviewed 25 July 2016

“Excellent location right on the vibrant main town square! The staff wonderful, very welcoming and accommodating. Spacious and a delicious restaurant right below. There is a parking right by the hotel and lot of shops around. A great value for our money. We can highly recommend this place

1  Thank SmallWorld1970
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Centrally located in the heart of Slavonski Brod. Staff are very friendly, hospitable and warm. Clean, spacious rooms with comfortable beds. It is a good choice for business visitors and leisure too. Everything worked very well including excellent Wifi. I booked this restaurant for my son's birthday with a group of friends. As we were a large group I thought this was great and above and beyond.They guided us through the menu, also making many suggestions. The food was outstanding. Very tasty and large portions. I highly recommend it!

2  Thank Brana S
Reviewed 22 July 2016

The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. Food is deliciuos, especially pizza!!! Stuff are very friendly and helpful. It's located on the promenade. It was price worthy. I plan to stay here again. Highly recommend!

1  Thank GOrlic
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We went here on the way to Bosnia. I had a tomato salad followed by 3 different steaks in a cheese and mushroom sauce. It was magnificent as was the 5 star service.
The prices were reasonable given the quality of the food. Be careful you don't order too much though as portions are huge.

2  Thank qualitywork1