“The best grilled meat in Croatia!”
Review of Podroom Grill

Podroom Grill
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Balkan People are fond of 'rostilj' (what means grilled meat / barbecue)
and places preparing that kind of food are plenty.

But this restaurant
'Podroom Grill'
is really the best place ever I have had that sort of dishes!
Here grilled meat is made in soo sophisticated way
so even me (who is accustomed to Korean way of doing those things)
really enjoyed!
Every dish chosen by my very kind hosts was so delicious, and portions were so large that I could barely finish them
(I needed a lot of time).
So I consider this place among the best in whole Croatia
and perhaps the best for this sort of cuisine!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I popped in with my mother for a quick lunch, no booking. The place was fairly full for 2pm week day and after tasting their food, I understood why. My mum had bacon and cheese chicken rolls and I myself tried Devrek with kajmak. Big portions, reasonable price, the meat was gorgeous!

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This might be the best restaurant we have ever been to. Great food, great prices, nice atmosphere, great staff. No complains!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

My best friend and I went out to celebrate our 10 years of friendship and we decided to try something different so we came to Podroom. She had pork loin in kajmak while I choosed bbq ribs. We ended up shearing since both meals were delicious. I would recomend this place to everyone because food was great, service was excellent and the ambiente is warm and so calming. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I definitely recommend this place. I was visiting Slavoski Brod with my friends and, as usual, when you don’t know where to eat, you consult the Web. And PodRoom was first recommendation. We went there and we didn’t regret. The food was excellent. The meet was fresh, juicy and very tasty and portions were really big, as the salads. Ambient was pleasant and cozy. Our waitress, young smiling girl was very helpful and likeable. And last, but not least, the prices are more than fair.

2  Thank Zoran V