All reviews the main street included in the price place to stay wifi marina
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Well, I came to this hotel without great expectations...an therefore it turned very well at the end...as it always does, when I travel :)
I picked it because of great location (town centre) and price (quite cheap)... Everyone with minimal experience with hotels know what they should or shouldn't expect from this type of accommodation. I mean, it is not 5* hotel, it's practically on the main street (so get used to the noise), rooms don't have terraces (but I got a sea view) and the pool is really small (but hey, there's a beautiful see out there).
Food - was ok. Nothing special, but just fine...thought I'm not the picky kind of guest :)
Rooms - small and clean.
Most important - the people. And that's the best part. The staff is great. Starting from the reception girls, maids and of course very kind and polite waiters. I enjoyed meeting their smiling faces every day. They made my stay as pleasant as it could be :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank natasajanjic86
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Problems with parking - parking far away, almost outside the city. The 7 parking lots in front of the hotel are available on the basis who is smarter and faster and who knows the staff better. Go away during the day, and your parking is gone, even if you paid for it.
Rooms are terrible:
- the wooden doors between the rooms are not insulated at all. You can hear everything through the door.
- we were not able to open the window shade, as it was put together with some plastic ties for cables
- the shower is awful. the water is leaking through the glass wall between the shower and the rest of the bathroom. We used to use all our towels to have the bathroom dry again.
- the lifts to the rooms are very small and old. I was not sure, it would do the job or not. From the previous century...
The food:
- the food is OK. Not terrific, but OK. The problem is staff. Waiters are walking around, not doing their jobs as they should. On one evening we had to put the empty plates on the other table, to be able to eat further. When the trays with the dishes are empty, it takes ages for them to refill. One morning, we came to breakfast at 8am, and there ware only the leftovers. Only after our complaint, they excuse them self and brought additional food (after 15 mins).
The only positive side of the hotel is its location. It is in the city center.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We had buffet at the restaurant included to boat trip. Food was bland and tasteless. It's really shame how cook can make such a bad food from so good and fresh ingredients! As I was reading other reviews I desided to write this one. I don't know about staying in, but food sucks!

We had to pay for drinks. I've eaten with same amount of cash in Krk, Baška and other places.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2017

It's an average hotel with great location and very friendly staff. They should do some improvement on the housekeeping staff and in the restaurant (food is always the same) and they would become an awesome hotel... otherwise all good, no real complains...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel is in centar of the old town and near everything important. Staff is nice and ready to help. Food was excelent (six to eight different menues to choose from).We had room with ocean view and it was great.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple