“Harmony and kidness”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Our family had dinner in the Konoba. Beautiful and comfort place with home made tastes. We had got bread with squid ink (black bread) and bread witholive oil that made in the house. Also super tasty and delicous food from local ingredients, with nice local wine. The price is very OK. Love the place, the food and the service. The style of the foods are not avarage in Croatia.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I went on a business trip and we had lunch here. I orsered beef stake medium rare. It was perfectly done tender and juicy. The bread was home made and super tasty.
Worth the money.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Good food and service, the plating is fancier than normaly in Porec. We had a lovely dinner in konoba Cakula, though my tuna steak was slightly overcooked. Despite this fact we enjoyed our dinner. The restaurant itself is quite beautiful with some tables outside which is nice for a warm weather. Worth a visit for anybody, good value for money.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I was looking forward to a nice lunch with my friends, but we all left a bit disappointed. I had duck breasts on lentils, which looked poor. There was supposed to be a demi glace sauce on it, but I found none. The lentils were in a sauce of water. /: My friend had gnocchi stuffed with prosciutto which was so salty that you couldn’t eat it. My other friend order canelloni with scampi and vegetables, but insted got what looked like a tortilla, not canelloni. The taste of it all wasn’t spectacular, so we were a bit disappointed because this place is always full, so we expected great food, and got average. Especially for the price they charge. Too expencive for that quality of food.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The lamb ribs was fantastic and the service was excellent in a lovely restaurant just off the Main cobbled Street