“Excellent”

Istranka
Ranked #24 of 173 Restaurants in Porec
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

First time here...
Food was great, desert also!
Stuff was very kind.
I'm sure, i'll be back soon!
Reccommended

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We ate at Istranka most evenings of our recent visit to Porec. The food and service was excellent. The sunsets visible from the restaurant were stunning.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

We often come to istranka for a pizza or steak and find it better every year. It is good for families as well as couples, such a beautiful location. The service is also attentive and great, Well be back.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

This place we visited on our holiday. It clearly has tables withe great view and others with less fancy sea view. I made a reservation and we were welcomed in a great way.
The card covers many languages, enough to choose from for everyone. I had a good steak. No world perfomance but enjoyable. Looking around the table, most got something good but tuna steak didn't look inviting (while next to the sea).
Deserts were fantastic. Service was really nice. (but please, leave plates on a table until everyone at the table is finished)
We will book here again. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We booked a table before we went there.
When we entered the restaurant we were very nice welkomed. Our waiter was very dedicated. I ordered tuna steak in sesam seads. I had better once so I can say this one was average. My family was happy with what they ordered. A waitress took our boards away while my son was still eating. That felt strange, do we have to hurry?
The desserts were very tasty. The view was fantastic - on the see and the beach. Together with sunset it was very relaxing.
All together it was a nice experience.