“Perfect place for a family dinner”
Review of Palma 5

Palma 5
Ranked #5 of 173 Restaurants in Porec
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

amazing staff, cozy and perfect place for a tasty dinner and a nice family meeting. will come here anytime I got a chance

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Went there for an early dinner, had some istrian specialties. Friendly waitresses, and the food was great, big portions, affordable price.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We ate a good meal which included an apetizer each and grilled fish for 2 people. The price was excellent and the waiter and waitress nice and pleasant.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Everything Was perfect. Nice atmoshere, helpful stuff. Good prices. Highly recomended for family dinner

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great food, great price (especially for the house wine) and some of the best service I've experienced in my life. Wish I'd gotten our waitress's name so I could mention it here.