All reviews old town the main square yogurt her sister rooms are large sitting area junior suite cold meats light sleeper laundry done two nights watch the world wonderful hotel amazing hospitality comfortable room perfect location no elevator
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I had the absolute pleasure of spending a long weekend at Villa Nora on the gorgeous island of Hvar. This charming family owned hotel is a short walk from the port where the ferry docks and is situated on a quiet little pedestrian street just two minutes walk form the main square. My room was very spacious with a comfortable king size bed. It included a sitting area and a huge modern bathroom with a good shower and plentiful bathroom products. The breakfast (served in the courtyard) was amazing! Natalia and her team do an excellent job and couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly. I can highly recommend Villa Nora for anybody visiting Hvar!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Our stay was perfect from start to finish. From the second we booked to our departure it was flawless. They met us at the ferry with a sign, carried our luggage (even against my protest) and walked us right to the property and had juice waiting for our check in. The staff was 100% excellent. The room and balcony were just right. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty. Location right in Old Town can't be beat. As a bonus-It was my wife's birthday on the day of our arrival and I asked if they could have a chilled bottle of sparkling wine waiting as a surprise. They did and it was so great! I wish I could give 10 stars. I can't imagine anywhere better in Hvar.

Room tip: having a balcony was so nice and relaxing. we enjoyed wine out there.
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Really it is impossible to give this gem of a hotel its just accolades. From first email inquiry to check-out this hotel was flawless. This is a family owned and operated boutique hotel and their pride is evident down to the smallest details.

I was traveling alone and arrived very late at night. Cars are prohibited in the city center so the cab had to drop me at the bus depot. The night manager walked up to greet me and handle my baggage along the 2 block walk back to the hotel. Now that’s service! By this time it is midnight and I am asked if I would like a beverage, a sandwich, a cookie. When I declined, he insisted I take a fistful of candy from a bowl in their lobby. He was as friendly as my golden retriever.

Now for the particulars: the hotel could not be situated in a better location. In the heart of town one block off the main square and harbor on a lovely cobble stoned street. The rooms are large and well appointed with cable TV, reliable internet and a wall safe. High end toiletries to include toothbrushes and even disposable razors. Breakfast is included and served in a lovely outside courtyard. They pull out all the stops with fresh squeezed juices, sliced fruit, yogurt, pastries, cold meats, cheeses and, hard-boiled eggs. They even had brownies. How great is that?

Natalie arranged my travel from Hvar to Dubrovnik walking me down to the ferry dock to buy the ticket. When I left the following morning she walked me down again to help me with my bags.

In sum, they deserve every single one of their five star reviews and then some. Recommended without reservation!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We are just back from Hvar and are so glad we stayed at Villa Nora. Perfect location in the heart of the old town. The staff (also the owners) were amazing starting with emails well before our arrival. We arrived about 10pm to Split Airport and were thinking we would not be able to get to Hvar Island that same night, but Natalija (one of the owners) arranged a speed boat through our emails (with her brother Nikola) to meet us just across from the airport and speed us off to Hvar - and less expensive than any other option we could find. Although we arrived around midnight, Natalija was waiting for us and insisted on carrying our luggage to our room (who does that???) - and that's just a sample of the kinds of courtesies we receivied throughout our stay. Our room (junior suite) was large with 2 bathrooms and a small but special balcony to watch the world go by. Great restaurant recommendations and always with a smile. The AC was terrific. Shout out to Natalija, Nikola and H (a cousin whose name is impossible so we called him just "H") were all amazing. Hope you get the opportunity to stay here.

Room tip: The Junior Suite in a corner room overlooking the entrance and with a balcony to the other side street - very spacious, new bathroom.
Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank DPHou
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Small charming hotel close to the center of town.Easy access.Staff were very attentive and helpful Facilitated a wonderful boat trip to the blue and green caves.No elevator
Great breakfast in the courtyard.

Room tip: Some rooms are on the 5th floor so if you do not want to do a lot of steps, specify.
Date of stay: September 2018