All reviews rooftop bar indoor pool salt water pool turn down service macaroons top floor overlooking the harbour beautiful hotel sister hotel perfect location breakfast buffet rooms are small beach club high season beautiful view our honeymoon old town
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 nights in Hvar at this beautiful hotel on our honeymoon. They served us Prosecco as we waited in line to check in and our honeymoon package included breakfast, cocktails, a couples massage and a 5 course meal.

Breakfast was always nice because Petra was more than a delight every morning. She went above and beyond every time we saw her.

We will definitely be returning, I can’t wait!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

It was very unfortunate that the weather was very bad the 2 days I was in Hvar, but the staff at Adriana hotel made me forget all about that!! I was able to enjoy the very nice hotel and everything it has to offer: the spa, the pool, the terrace (just for a little bit!), the restaurant, the food, the amazing breakfast buffet, etc.

The highlight of my stay at Adriana was the amazing staff!! Their attention to details is phenomenal, they think of everything... and then more!!

First the arrival:
- 2 very nice men (I believe one of them was named jakša) picked up my bag from the ferry. After a very bad ride it was more than appreciated!
- I was greated by Ilona at the reception who was really friendly and helpful at answering my questions and providing all necessary information for a great stay. I was also offered a glass of prosecco, on top of that!
- When I arrived in the room, a welcome letter and macarons were waiting for me.

The breakfast buffet is just over the top!! Homemade juice, yogourt, eggs, sausages, bacon, all kinds of bread, fruits, meats, cheese and nuts. Again, the staff was just really amazing, Petra and Nebj were friendly, welcoming and always smiling.

The spa:
Linda, the receptionist, was extremely kind and helpful. She helped me understand all the spa treatments offered and she even also took time to tell me about places to visit around the island!

My treatments (massage and facial) with Mateja were also very great!! Mateja took the time to make me feel comfortable and explain the treatments and the products used in great details. The massage and facial with the island's scent (lavender, rosemary, etc.) were wonderful and so relaxing! I definitely recommend enjoying a spa day at Sensori Spa while in Hvar!

I could go on and on and on about how this place and its people were great! The little attentions and details were much appreciated. The hotel is modern. Extremely well located. And the rooms and spaces are very clean and well furnished.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2018

We spent 2 nights here, wished we could have stayed for more! The bar is lovely any time of day, especially as the sun is setting. We had a bottle of local wine that was delicious, affordable and recommended by our server . The hotel is beautifully designed. Rooms are modern, not large but with great views of the harbor with big opening windows. Breakfasts were delicious with many, many choices. Service was excellent and always accommodating!

Room tip: We had to close our window b/c of late partiers at 3:30 AM. We are glad we had a waterfront room in spite of noise outside.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2018

I really, really wanted to like this hotel. Sadly it just didn't meet expectations. I have to say though that the guys that bring your bags to and from the catamaran are wonderful. We arrived the first week of October and Hvar had just had a huge storm. Because of this the pool/jacuzzi was closed. This is understandable. They said we could use the jacuzzi in the onsite spa. The problem with this was that every time I called to go use it, they were booked up until 8pm at night. My biggest complaint is the rooms. We had paid for an upgraded ocean view. The view is beautiful. The room is decorated tastefully but is much too small. I had to close the window every time i wanted to get out of bed so I wouldn't hit it. We specifically only book hotels with Air conditioning. Once we settled in our room, we noticed the AC would not come on. We asked the front desk about it and they said they had turned the AC to the building off on OCT 1 and that we should leave our windows open. We were not happy but what could we do. At this point I wish we would of changed hotels. That night since we had to keep our windows open for air, we were not able to sleep because everyone that walked by or was partying downstairs(Pub/disco right down the way) you could hear till 1am. Then at 6am the church bells start. Im not even going to talk about the mosquito bites. We are staying with 4 other couples and their experience was just as bad as ours. We went to the front desk and offered to pay more for better room, but they were not able to accommodate.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelBunny92651
SuncaniHvarHotels, General Manager at Adriana, hvar spa hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are regretful to hear that your stay with us was not as you expected and are saddened by your low mark. While we wish you had a better experience like the majority of our guests, on our behalf we have to mention that we are very transparent when it comes to representing our rooms on our official website and official booking system where you can see all of our room propositions and room sizes. Furthermore, please be kindly informed that the air conditioning was turned off due to low temperature outside, which at the time of your stay was between 15-16 Celsius.

Your feedback is very important to us, so please be rest assured that it will be taken seriously and discussed with the relevant departments.

With hope to get another opportunity to welcome you and improve your opinion of your stay at our hotel, we are sending you our best regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2018

We stayed here 2 nights and enjoyed it. Loved the town of Hvar - what a fun place to explore and enjoy. The hotel is beautifully decorated in the lobby and has an incredible pool and sun deck on an upper floor. It is centrally located - we walked one way to the town with shops and restaurants, and the other way to find swimming beach.

The room (#202) was also beautiful, but the lighting was not good. I do not enjoy rooms that are dark, and we love to read in bed. The reading lights by the bed pointed down and would not hold up by themselves - I guess they were basically broken or old. Could not read. The bathroom also did not have good lighting.

However, other than the lighting issue, the room was beautiful. Room was decorated in Purple and was stunning. There was a balcony with chairs that overlooked the marina. The shower was a Plexiglas cube, with a great rain shower. Lots of shelves around. But no where to put anything while in shower (like shampoo, etc.).

Whoever designed the rooms made very good use of the space - was impressed by the design.

Breakfast was awesome - both buffet and order off menu.Great choices.

Date of stay: September 2018