Review Highlights
AWESOME!!!!

Had a fantastic time! Damir was the ultimate professional and made me feel completely at ease. The... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2022
20221011
Fantastic experince

What an amazing experience. The trip up to the top and view from take-off area was almost enough... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2022
H7621HWmartins

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews amazing experience tandem flight loved every minute weather was perfect an amazing view perfect choice once in a lifetime enjoy the view feeling air croatia hands landscape sky landing communication wind
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

This is a good company for tandem flights, not your short hops you get in the UK, the weather is generally better here which helps a lot. We paraglide from the same take off points and use the same landing area and the are very professional with excellent tandem pilots.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Terry252
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I had a super experience. Damir, my instructor was friendly, well-qualified for paragliding and helped me forget my nerves before the glide. It was the most amazing experience. I saw the most fascinating few of the sea, valley and the holiday houses below. It is something I will never forget and I will be eternally grateful to Paragliding Kvarner for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Paragliding with Kvarner is a must! Go for it guys!

1  Thank Wishie H
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Me and my wife did this activity on our honeymoon - we were not disappointed! Damir was a true expert and took us both on the 15 minute Panorama flight. Although we we're both a little nervous beforehand, we felt extremely safe with Damir. It's safe to say that as soon as we landed we both wanted to go right back up and do it again! Thanks for such a memorable experience!

2  Thank jakeh784
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

My sons (10 and 13 yrs) and I thank Damir, Vlado and the team for a wunderfull experience today.
At all time we had a good professional and feeling with them and felt comfortable flying. The flights and the scenery where amazing. We can only recommend this life time exerience ;-)

Thanks!!!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

it was so great and so professional. Always ask to do the corkscrew!!!! It was the best time of my life and really enjoyed it