See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Well, since last year this hotel improved their services in respect to the employees behavior as well as the offer of food.
Besides, their cleaning service is more professional and at the end the visitor may write down the impressions on the questionnaire (one may give marks for different kind of services).
Those who are concern about the nearby church bells I may say that you hear them a few times only.

Room Tip: If you are guest in this hotel in Spring or Fall I would suggest to take see view room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2016

I was disappointed about this hotel. Reading the reviews, it would seem that the experience of staying at this hotel depends on the room you get. We got an unlucky room, I guess.
But first, the few pros:
- Nice WiFi. I got 20 mbps. That's decent.
- Possibility for a locked parking space (paid, though)

And now, the cons:
- No air condiiton. We highly regret not checking up on this on beforehand. I guess we assumed that a hotel like this would have aircon for the summer heat.
- Noise. The building of the hotel houses a church bell, and the walls are not sound proof! Not only could we hear the bells, we could even hear the bell mechanics leading up to the bell chimes. The hotel rooms are also very noisy when neighbors use water from the tap or in the shower. Not just a bit noise, but so noisy that you would wake up in the night from it.
The lack of air conditioning meant we had to sleep with open windows, but there's a lot of noise from the streets, so we had to buy earplugs for the rest of our nights.
- Paid beach chairs on the beach by the hotel. You can not lie on the beach chairs or beneath the parasols on the beach without paying an extremely impolite guy walking up and down the beach. Even when not using the chairs or parasol, he told us not to lie on the ground too close to the chairs in an extremely impolite manner. How could we know?
- Sparse breakfast. Not a lot of options.
- The hotel had moist damages on the wall in one of our rooms.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Hotel is clean and nice and well located: close to the port in short distance to shops. Our hotel room was without air conditioning so we were glad that we picked a day with moderate temperature . Furniture is old and breakfast is basic. Public parking is available next to hotel (8kn/h) and 50m further there is parking for 5kn/h

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TomJones1010
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Ok, they told me that this hotel has very fat walls, therefore, no need for an A.C.! Well, they lied! There is over 30C degrees inside the room! You have one small window, without any airflow. The food is good, but you don't have many choices.
The younger waiters that are aparently sent from school walk like zombies - slow, without any intrest! No balcony in any room! Will never go back there! Expensive parking places - the few that are free, get occupied within minutes!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I used to be the guest of this hotel for several years and during my last visit in April 2016 I have noticed some improvements: refurbishing of the interior, lobby and rooms, free WiFi available in the hotel and in addition internet corner charged separately. Besides, offer for the breakfast is much better with wider variety of food and drinks.
The truth, this hotel is situated next to the church and you hear the bells from 6 in the morning to 10 in the evening, but this is the charm of the place. You may hear the bells in the other hotels in the center of the town too. Simply, it is the part of the ambient not only in Crikvenica, but in the other places too.

Room Tip: I would recommend room with see view, you have the best impression of the place and surrounding.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo