“Pizza lunch & steak dinner”
Review of Dalmatino

Dalmatino
Ranked #17 of 46 Restaurants in Cavtat
Price range: US$6 - US$57
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: this restaurant use modern style of preparing meat and fish in closed grill provided by new terms of cooking. Also follow all special requests such as gluten free or some other wishes.
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Ate here twice, once on our second day after walking round the penisula. Got a table easily @ 2pm, on the waters edge (harbour) and enjoyed pizza for two, a couple of beers and some sparkling water. Excellent, attentive service, though to be fair, it wasn't massively busy.

Enjoyed so much, we booked a table for dinner a few days afterwards. Arrived for our table at 9pm and was availabe - again on the edge by the water. This time both had steak with vegatbles and fries with a bottle of wine. Asked for steaks to be cooked 'medium' (which my partner told me to ask for, as it seems contenental 'medium' is nearer to rare and thats how I like my steak. Was a good sized steak and (appart from the very edges (which were probably medium) was rare, which was really good. Wine was a local grape Plavac Mali, and whilst I thought initially was a little thin and sharp, actually grew on me and was perfect for the meal we had - think it cost 210kn - approx £ 26.00 which is (c) the price I would normally pay in the UK when eating out. All in all good value, good service, great atmosphere and a fantastic view.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,113)

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely meal on sea front. Restaurant seems popular. My husband had Ham & mushroom pizza and I had rump steak in garlic sauce. Both were very good. My husband had the Manhattan Ice Cream cup which was plenty for two. They even provided a sharing spoon. I had a coffee - good music (not too loud) very attentive staff. All in all a very pleasant evening which was fairly priced.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

We had passed this place a couple of times and decided to give it a try due to the reviews on TripAdvisor.

We ended up sitting near the entrance as it was quite busy, but still felt a little out the way so that was fine. We ordered the mixed meat grill to share which consisted of chicken, sausage, bit of steak, bacon, cevapi and pork skewers, completed with grilled peppers. It was really good, came with chips and we polished it off! We couldn't fit in a dessert.

Liked the place, service was a little slow at times. Waiter was polite and friendly.

Some tables look out over the harbour which would have been nice but I think it's mostly always busy.

Beware - the mosquitoes are out in force!

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Just had a lovely meal in cuisine dalmatina.We ordered spaghetti dalmatina also fillet chicken dalmatina. It was very tasty.The staff are very friendly and provide a professional service. The price is reasonable for the area.Beautiful sea view at the marina.Splendid indeed.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

We stopped here one evening after watching the sunset from the Beach bar Little Star.
The restaurant is in a nice location on.
We ordered a tuna salad and a local cevapi dish.
Both were served quickly and tasted great.
We ate at about nine and the place was quite busy but the service was still quite quick.

1  Thank Warren F