“Amazing Pizza!”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We found this little gem early on in our week in Cavtat. Loved it that much that we had several pizzas from here, even takeaways for by the pool! Great location for sunset dining, food great and great value with friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Went here for quick lunch, it was really good value. Staff were very friendly. Good location at the top of the promenade

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

A perfect spot for a light lunch or evening meal. Reasonable choice of menu and at sensible prices. Right on the edge of the crystal clear Adriatic sea. Friendly staff too. Visited twice this holiday.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Went here three times, I had three of the pasta meals and all were excellent .the house white wine was good and so was the service.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

My friend Matt recommended we have dinner in Cavtat (both for the drive and for more affordable restaurants than Dubrovnik). After reading all the reviews, I called Posejdon and booked a table for 7:30pm. We left Dubrovnik at around 6pm for the short 15-20min drive to Cavtat. We spotted parking on the drive down the hill (free) and grabbed a spot, saving a couple of bucks. It was wonderful to just wander around the cute town of Cavtat - lots of restaurants, lots of expensive yachts and plenty of spots to relax and "watch the world go bye". (If you are lucky you can watch the kids play polo right in front of Posejdon.)

Posejdon is not on the main street of restaurants but has THE BEST location for watching the sunset. You can sit at any of the tables (front row obviously the best) and having a few drinks and a meal and enjoy the ambience of the location.

In terms of service - this was brilliant ! My husband and I arrived 15minutes early and the table reserved for us was taken and the people finishing. Nicolai, our waiter, was very apologetic (not a problem at all) and showed us to another table to wait - with a cold beer. He was fantastic and looked after us all night - assisting us with the menu and being attentive.

In terms of food, I had the stuffed squid - you can see from my photo the perfect portion size (so many other restaurants the serves are too big) and my husband had the mixed seafood plate (which again was the perfect size - perhaps a little small). Both dishes were very tasty and enjoyable. Beer was cold and house white wine was nice.

I'd highly recommend going to Posejdon both for the food but also the brilliant location - and friendly service.

Thanks Nicolai !