“Much more than a pizza restaurant.”
Review of Pizzeria Desetka

Pizzeria Desetka
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Cavtat
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here on two separate occasions and were not disappointed as the restaurant had been recommended so we had high hopes.
Located adjacent to the Adriatic you can sit and watch the little fishing and tourist boats bobbing around in the water while you tuck into some lovely food. We were a large party of adults indulging in one or two courses with drinks and over our two visits we tried numerous meals. All the food was piping hot and came in generous portions.
The lasagna and the mixed meat plate were personal favourites.
The young waiter with the top knot was very polite and serviced our table perfectly both nights. Reasonably priced with a good choice of food and drink.
We'll definitely go back when we return to Cavtat.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely steak and chicken fillet done in cream and mushrooms with vegetables. Nice carafe of wine. There were big portions. What made this restaurant was the friendly polite staff.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic food, big portions and brilliant service. The waiters are very nice and professional. Amazing spaghetti le dix with seafood. We were coming here every day for different food and it was still very good. Beautiful view and good prices for this value. I recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I have written a review of this place before which I gave 5 stars to. I have been many times in past years where it was always excellent fresh food and good value for money.
However the restaurant has now had a face lift and new owners but it has been a dramatic change for the worse. The service is not as good as it used to be and more importantly, the quality of the food has also gone down hill. Big disappointment as I used to enjoy easting here when I visited Cavtat.

1  Thank JAM-1807
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Not long ago, some friends and I came to Cavtat for ten days and we ate here a total of eighteen times.

I have no regrets.