US$193
The Bivou(Lijiang)
US$84
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Lvye An Jia(Lijiang)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$167
Hyatt.com
US$220
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$307/night.

US$53
US$87
Trip.com
All reviewshorse carriagebedroom villajade dragon snow mountainold townbbq dinnerthe studyperfect holidaylarge bedroombeautiful snowan enjoyable staymin walkcold weatherchinese styleancient cityaccorlenavanity
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We stayed in this heavenly resort with our utmost satisfaction. Undoubtedly it located at a wonderful location that we could see the beautiful snow mountain and environment inside our room. Also it is near to the old town that we could stroll around easily. What the most important is their excellent service with heart, we always feel that we stayed with our best friends that we totally enjoyed much to stay in Lijiang. In particular, Su, Lena, Bess, Johnny, Esmei and Archie.
I can say that it is Shangrila in Lijiang and definitely we will come back and stay in Pullman Lijiang Paradise again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
h7231-GM, General Manager at Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear ranger0816

Thank you very much for sitting down and reviewing you stay with us here at Pullman Lijiang Resort and Spa.
It makes me glad to see that we could exceed your excpectations in terms of product, but moreover with our personalised heartist service during your recent stay here in our Resort.
Rest assured that the positive mentioned Team Members will be rewarded accordingly and that your kind review will be shared within the team as a inspiration and motivaton to even further strengthen our efforts in all fields.
Please feel free to contact me directly for any further bookings or inquery. We are looking forward to welcome you again here with us.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We had possibly our most amazing stay in China yet at this amazing resort. It is so beautifully decorated (east meets west interiors), the resort grounds were so lush and peaceful. The rooms were clean and so comfortable that it made it hard for us to leave. The breakfast selection was good, the afternoon tea deserves mention and the bar had very tasty cocktails.

Will give special mention to 3 individuals who made the stay so wonderful. Prior to check in, the concierge supervisor Super was so helpful and prompt in responding to all our queries. Not only did he respond to our numerous queries, he and his team even helped us make our trip itinerary better by helping us plan where else we should go, what time to leave etc. The welcome manager Way also did very well in making us feel welcome. Despite our initial miscommunication on the rooms, he remained patient, kind and very helpful throughout. Daisy at the bar was also very polite, helpful and kind as with the rest of the staff at the resort. It is comparable if not better than others we have stayed at and are looking forward to coming back.

Stayed: October 2017
h7231-GM, General Manager at Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear wherewassarah

Thank you very much for taking the time writing down your feedback in regards to your most recent stay with us here at Pullman Lijiang Resort and Spa.
It is with great pleasure to learn that our team could exceed your expectations in terms of product and service as well as with our very pesonal attention to your needs during your stay and made your stay in China a very special one.
Rest assured that the 3 special nominated Team Members Super, Way and Daisy will be rewarded for their Heartist Service and that their performance will be shared within the team as a motivation and encouragement for more Heartist Service throughout our Resort.
We look forward to welcome you again here with us at Pullman Lijiang Resort and Spa.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

It is the best resort I have ever stayed.
I stayed another 5 star resort just next to Pullman, and I realized I’d better stay more in Pullman.

Good
1. More beautiful than any other resorts in
Lijiang city. Other resorts have many rooms,
it means they look like Chinese style
apartments.
2. Staffs are kind and friendly
I stayed and visited other 5 star resorts in
Lijiang city and I am sure the staffs of Pullman
are best.
If you have any difficulty in here, meet “Mike”.
He will solve any of your problems.
3. Best location. It is just next to Suihe ancient
town
4. Bedding. I think Accor’s bedding is always
Good

Bad
1. Breakfast was not good. The reason I like
Accor hotels is food, but the only food I
enjoyed was fruit salad with yogurt.
(Mr. Pullman! You don’t need to worry
too much about it. Your neighbor hotel’s
best food was steamed milk)

리장에 다시 간다면 반드시 풀만으로 갈껍니다. 2박을 풀만에서 하고, 또 2박을 바로 옆에 있는 Hay** hotel에서 묵었는데 풀만이 훨씬 좋습니다.

리조트 내부는 소박하지만 고급스럽고 좋습니다. 다른 리조트 가봤는데 방을 많이 만드려고 빌라가 아니고 아파트처럼 만들어놔서 답답합니다

다른 리조트 스텝들은 스킬이 좋긴하지만 너무 사무적이고 친절하지 않습니다. 그에비해 풀만 스텝들은 친절합니다. 그게 제일 좋았습니다.

위치는 수허고성 입구에 있어서 좋고요, 침구가 좋습니다.

조식은 실망럽습니다. 근데 옆에 한국사람이 선호하는 하얏은 더 실망스럽습니다. 2박 조식 지불하고 2일째는 안먹으려고하다 친구가 먹자고해서 먹었습니다.

인터콘 반얀도 가봤는데 별로입니다.
인터콘은 애프터눈티를 먹으러 갔는데 불친절하고, 건물만 따닥따닥 지어놔서 답답합니다.
반얀은 너무 오래됐고 불친절하고 여기저기 거미줄도 많고 비추합니다.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
h7231-GM, General Manager at Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Kyuho Y

First of all i would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at Pullman Lijiang Resort and Spa. Even tough your start was a bit bumpy and you reached out to us via a Question here on Tripadvisor, i am very happy to see that we could deliver a Product and Service to you which reached your expectations toward our Brand and Property.
Rest assured that your positive mentioning of our Front Office Manager Mike will be shared within the Team and Mike will be rewarded accordingly.
In Terms of Breakfast i can share with you that we are currently working on a new selection, quality and presentation of this meal which will be rolled out shortly.
We are looking forward to welcome you again here in our Resort and remain with
Kind Regards

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Fabulous experience in Lijiang with my homie. It's a really good season to visit Lijiang. It's neither too hot nor too cold. I could see the holy and pure Dragon Jade Mountain on my bed. After a good sleep in my cozy and comfortable room. I had breakfast by myself in the morning. When I entered into the restaurant, a bright smile on the hostess' face. She greeted and escorted me to a vacant table. The table by the window which was perfect to me. Assorted food on the counter. I ate like a horse. Manager Lisa ?(I forgot her surname) was checking guest satisfaction table by table, she introduced me some interesting tourist attractions. Her service is really warm and professional. It's definitely a impressive experience to me.

Room Tip: Any room face to the snow mountain.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
h7231-GM, General Manager at Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Sukima2017

My name is michael schumacher and i am the general manager here at Pullman Lijiang Resort and Spa. Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your experience during your most recent stay here on side. I am glad to learn how much you enjoyed your stay, the food and the service.
Indeed you choose a perfect season for a Lijiang Trip which can make a stay here even more pleasent.
Rest assured that we will share your positive experience with the team and that Lisa will be rewarded for her performance.

We hope to welcome you back here soon again and wish you all the best.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

All staff were so nice and very courteous .ADD staff provide excellent service for me, and the dishes was yummy ,it was my best stay in Pullman,Good job for all guys .Haha, I will back here in my next vacation.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear xiamin321

My name is michael schumacher and i am the general manager here at Pullman Lijiang Resort and Spa. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay here at our resort.
It is with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your time here with us and that our heartist team could exceed your expectations in terms of food and service quality. We will share your positive comments with our team members and look forward to welcome you back here on side.