US$152
US$140
US$136
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Birmingham / Inverness(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Priceline
US$134
US$101
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolroom was cleanmarriott hotelnice hotelsummit mallthe young ladystaff was very friendlylobby areahome away from homea wonderful stayshopping and restaurantsi highly recommend this hotelbistrotaylorelfconvenience
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Aug 2017, I stayed in one of the 20+ newly renovated rooms. It was very nice and quiet; the staff was very friendly and although off the main street and facing the woods/interstate there are a lot of choices for food with in one mile. I cannot speak to the rooms that have not been renovated, but the one I stayed in was great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank LoveToSki69
Reviewed 6 July 2017

This hotel was very nice and check-in was a breeze. Front desk was very friendly, and the hotel lobby was very clean. This was a very quick stay for me. I only stayed for one night, and I got plenty of sleep here. The hotel was easy to find, and also close to the several stores and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I expected better for a Marriott, but this hotel is a bit dated and it shows in places, my sofa has a stain and needs better cleaning, the TV has very limited channels and they are analog channels, not digital, plus the picture is not set correctly, and the room is overpriced for what we get. Breakfast is additional. The bed is all right, but I would have appreciated better quality pillows. I stayed recently at a Marriott in Franklin, TN., and the quality there was so much better than this one. When I'm almost paying a $100 a night, I expect to be staying at a very nice place. This one is just so-so. I booked this hotel because I was expecting it to be better than it is. I have stayed at some hotels where I've paid $20-30 less a night, had a great room, got breakfast, and had great TV. I won't quite respect the Marriott brand as much after staying at this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank GingerGin
Reviewed 29 June 2017

The concerns that I expressed to Beth in reference to our first visit were taken care of. We had to come back to Birmingham for another medical appointment. Beth, Brenda, and Taylor were very professional and kind to all of us. The adjoining rooms were roomy, clean, and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was also good. Thank you all for a wonderful stay! We will definitely be staying at this hotel again when we are in town.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Nothing special. They did have an indoor pool so if I had kids with me that would have been good. Did not like that they didn't have flavored creamer for the room. I guess that was to push you to order from the Starbucks located inside the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelingWithSeven
Beth J, General Manager at Courtyard Birmingham Colonnade/Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear TravelingWithSeven,

Thank you for providing feedback to our hotel. We have never had flavored creamers in our rooms but Marriott is always adjusting services and amenities offered to meet the needs of our guests. If you stay with the our hotel in the future we would be happy to provide flavor for in room coffee just ask a Guest Service Representative.

Thank you for your loyalty to Marriott and the opportunity to serve.

Beth J