US$131
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$201
US$175
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$62
US$52
  • Breakfast included
US$62
Hyatt Place Birmingham / Inverness(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$98
US$91
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$113
US$101
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolroom was cleanmarriott hotelnice hotelsummit mallthe young ladystaff was very friendlylobby areahome away from homea wonderful staywould stay here againshopping and restaurantsi highly recommend this hotelbistrojoyceelf
Reviewed 6 July 2017

This hotel was very nice and check-in was a breeze. Front desk was very friendly, and the hotel lobby was very clean. This was a very quick stay for me. I only stayed for one night, and I got plenty of sleep here. The hotel was easy to find, and also close to the several stores and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I expected better for a Marriott, but this hotel is a bit dated and it shows in places, my sofa has a stain and needs better cleaning, the TV has very limited channels and they are analog channels, not digital, plus the picture is not set correctly, and the room is overpriced for what we get. Breakfast is additional. The bed is all right, but I would have appreciated better quality pillows. I stayed recently at a Marriott in Franklin, TN., and the quality there was so much better than this one. When I'm almost paying a $100 a night, I expect to be staying at a very nice place. This one is just so-so. I booked this hotel because I was expecting it to be better than it is. I have stayed at some hotels where I've paid $20-30 less a night, had a great room, got breakfast, and had great TV. I won't quite respect the Marriott brand as much after staying at this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank GingerGin
Reviewed 29 June 2017

The concerns that I expressed to Beth in reference to our first visit were taken care of. We had to come back to Birmingham for another medical appointment. Beth, Brenda, and Taylor were very professional and kind to all of us. The adjoining rooms were roomy, clean, and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was also good. Thank you all for a wonderful stay! We will definitely be staying at this hotel again when we are in town.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Nothing special. They did have an indoor pool so if I had kids with me that would have been good. Did not like that they didn't have flavored creamer for the room. I guess that was to push you to order from the Starbucks located inside the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelingWithSeven
Beth J, General Manager at Courtyard Birmingham Colonnade/Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear TravelingWithSeven,

Thank you for providing feedback to our hotel. We have never had flavored creamers in our rooms but Marriott is always adjusting services and amenities offered to meet the needs of our guests. If you stay with the our hotel in the future we would be happy to provide flavor for in room coffee just ask a Guest Service Representative.

Thank you for your loyalty to Marriott and the opportunity to serve.

Beth J

Reviewed 17 June 2017

The rooms were very comfortable; the location was very convenience to all venues for our Senior Games participation, but my most memorable experience was with the staff.
Chelsea who was on the front desk was so helpful and Christy who helped with our room service was always ready to assist our needs. THIS WAS A FRIENDLY PLACE TO SPEND A WEEK, I would stay again if the opportunity arose. A special thanks to Joyce as well...located good eating places for us!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple