“Delicious food fast Service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #162 of 1,036 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Walked in and was seated right away even on a busy Sunday. Server was very pleasant and attentive. Foid came out fast. Salad was fresh, shrimp appetizer was very good, shrimp and chicken carbonara was excellent and plentiful.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

This was the worst Olive Garden outlet we visited!
The soup had double dose of salt, the bread was cold, the pasta sauce was like something off a can.
There were about 12-15 of us, and no one had any decent food that day.
Service was brash and certain remarks made were uncalled for.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I didn't know this existed, but during the week you can get 1 of 5 entrees that includes salad or soup for $8.99. I believe the time frame is from 3pm until 5pm. This was fantastic. I got the eggplant parmesan with spaghetti. With 4 slices of eggplant, I was able to have enough to take home to eat the next day. Quality, quantity and value for your money is excellent.Go and Enjoy!!!!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

The Caesar salad was very good and consistent as usual. The breadsticks were yummy! I had a grilled shrimp and asparagus dish with angel hair pasta upon the requested suggestion of the server. The service was excellent for the late dinner at 9:30pm. The only drawback for me is the elevated price; sometimes to what an original Italian Restaurant costs. A little pricey for a chain.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We haven't eaten dinner at an Olive Garden in several years, but we do like the fast service and decent lunch menu.