“BBQ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2017

We actually ate at Jim 'N Nick's Bar B Q at 220 Oxmoor Blvd. I had baby back ribs, macaroni and cheese, baked beans, cheese bread. All were Delish.
My husband had baby back ribs, mashed potatoes, and cole slaw. He loved it all.
Best meal we had on our vacation.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Sat at the bar for dinner. Bartender was rarely seen. The menu said "Ask about our small batch bourbons." So I asked. She looked and said "We only have Rebel Yell." I found that difficult to believe, so I asked her again. She condescendingly replied "Well what do you want?" I asked if she had Elijah Craig. She said yes (on an Elijah Craig bottle, the words 'Small Batch' are written in large letters). I asked if I could have more meat if I went without the two sides. No, I had to have sides. After our food arrived, she was hardly seen again. A shame such bad service is bringing down a fine restaurant.

1  Thank CG1966
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Carolina BBQ was recommended and delicious. So were the mouth watering cheese biscuits. Wait staff was friendly and helpful in recommending dishes to order. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

For the price I love their food but my last visit my fries were cold so I ended up having to wait a while for fresh hot fries

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Food was decent, but served barely warm. This surprised us for the amount of time we waited after ordering. Would consider returning to a different location.