“Best I've Had in Years”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We ate there the first night because it was close to the hotel and late when we checked it. It was recommended by the hotel staff. We ate there the second night, and brought friends from the conference because it was so good!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I have lived in the area for as long as Ming's Cuisine has been open and have somehow let it fly under the radar. We visited with friends for late lunch on a Saturday and the restaurant was not crowded at all, which is the way we like it. The most energetic hostess I have encountered in years ( owner family member perhaps?) led us to our table and presented lunch menus, which were extensive. Almost immediately, our server presented egg rolls which she explained came with lunch, along with hot and sour soup. Both were excellent. Our group had Kung Pao Shrimp and Mongolian Beef, both of which were outstanding. Portions were large (especially after egg rolls and soup), so we were all well satisfied. Everything was fresh and perfectly seasoned. The shrimp dish was perhaps the best Kung Pao shrimp I've ever had. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Have been coming here since mid 80's. Alway great food and service. Menu for all favorite Chinese cuisine.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough about the freshness and quality of our food and service. We pass through Birmingham once a year and this will become a tradition for our family!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Its not a buffet, dont let that deture you because the food portions were way more than we could eat. The food is prepared to order and was so tasty. I wish I had got the waiters name. He was so personable and friendly. The food was amazing. I had the sesame chicken and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys it. I dont live in Alabama but if I am ever there again, I will definitely eat at Mings.